How to stop getting spawn camped.

DeathParagon

First things first, getting spawn camped means you probably did one of two things.

1. You were being bad mannered t'words another player. (I.e being rude, name calling, bragging)

2. You started attacking them first.

If these are not the case, then the other person should have no reason to camp you and probably won't.

Please note: It's not camping if you respawn and try killing them, then you just get killed again. If you are getting camped for literally no reason, then come to the forums (More specifically here: http://www.icecold-w...eport-playergm/).

How to escape this travesty of being camped is actually quite easy. Once you're dead, release your spirit. From here, simply walk away to a safe spot (Still as a spirit) then type in /o ".revive". This will revive you on the spot. From here use your IceCold Teleporter, and teleport to a mall or a farming area, then continue your life peacefully.

I hope this guide(-ish thing) helped, and you're not getting spawn camped anymore. Also remember, the Arena is free for all, and if you die there, it isn't the other persons fault.

Best Regards

-Levande

• 2 weeks later...

First things first, getting spawn camped means you probably did one of two things.

1. You were being bad mannered t'words another player. (I.e being rude, name calling, bragging)

2. You started attacking them first.

so

much

irony

• 2 weeks later...