I'm trying to join...

Crimsonblade123

Question

So I saw a video on this server, well a couple videos on this server and it looked real fun and I wanted to join, I downloaded the patcher just fine, it's in my WoW directory, it automatically changes my realmlist and I go to log in and right after it says Success it says "You've been disconnected from the server". And I'm wondering how to fix this, 'cause this server seems legit and sick. But I did everything right, only thing I was confused about, is that the site said there's 2 launchers and I only saw one download link. Please help!

14 answers to this question

Guest RetroHealz

So I saw a video on this server, well a couple videos on this server and it looked real fun and I wanted to join, I downloaded the patcher just fine, it's in my WoW directory, it automatically changes my realmlist and I go to log in and right after it says Success it says "You've been disconnected from the server". And I'm wondering how to fix this, 'cause this server seems legit and sick. But I did everything right, only thing I was confused about, is that the site said there's 2 launchers and I only saw one download link. Please help!

No, there's only one launcher, and if its not working correctly it might be because you aren't updated to 4.0.1 yet, or you didn't run it as administrator.

No, there's only one launcher, and if its not working correctly it might be because you aren't updated to 4.0.1 yet, or you didn't run it as administrator.

I have not ran it as admin yet, but I can try, and I am updated to 4.1 because I have retail. I will try this run as admin and report back, thanks for the quick response. :)

I tried the admin thing, it disconnected me still. I'm typing the correct information, I've got it in the WoW Directory, and idk what to do now >.<

Guest RetroHealz

I tried the admin thing, it disconnected me still. I'm typing the correct information, I've got it in the WoW Directory, and idk what to do now >.<

Do you have team viewer? Ill connect to your computer and solve the problem if you get it.

Guest RetroHealz

No I don't have it, sorry. I'm just going to play retail...Quitting soon anyway, thank you anyways.

Ok, if that's what your wanting to do... If I were you I would keep trying to get it working, Its worth it :)

Ok, if that's what your wanting to do... If I were you I would keep trying to get it working, Its worth it :)

Yes it looks worth it. Sorry I didn't respond in a few days, was busy, anyway I wish I knew the problem o.o It's rediculous lol. I try to join and then instant dc, I didn't even get to my toon list.

I've had that problem when I tried to login with the retail WoW launcher, IceCold launcher works fine though..

However, about the server, I can assure you the raiding is actually really good, and so is the pvp. But the bugs and constant QQ will get on your nerves. The majority of the community are very unfriendly if you're better than them. Let them kill you a few times and they laugh at you, kill them once and they go on about how your class is OP/bugged or about how they have lag etc

I've had that problem when I tried to login with the retail WoW launcher, IceCold launcher works fine though..

However, about the server, I can assure you the raiding is actually really good, and so is the pvp. But the bugs and constant QQ will get on your nerves. The majority of the community are very unfriendly if you're better than them. Let them kill you a few times and they laugh at you, kill them once and they go on about how your class is OP/bugged or about how they have lag etc

There isn't that terrible buggs but some can be fun-ruining. There is abit of spam and some QQ but I guess you get used to it. The community can be unfriendly but I've made friends, When I first played on "Rose" my human rouge I was raiding and I went afk for a few minutes while I went to the toilet and had them trollng at me and moaning at me. This also accurs if you do better then them aswell. Plus when I was a hunter apparently they do under 4K damage but I mostly done more than that and as so I was refused to be let into any groups. The lag isn't that bad but it can be annoying at times. Other than that this server is awesome. :)

Yeah you're completely right, ask for a recovery. Just so it gets ruined by a different bug :/

Btw hunters' pets are bugged, frost mages are completely bugged, warrs are OP (10 mins after created a warr for the first time I was nearly beating people in vicious gear, who destroyed my other chars) and I haven't really tried other classes.