Ice-Cold Idea's

1) Create Custom Bags with stats

2) Create custom titles with stats

3) Make the New impeccable gear less Whitefin's because 60 is too much for 3000 more stats then Norgannon

4)Create instances that drop gear (Like forest but better) instead of farming Tokens of sorts.

Lastly why should people donate for VIP when your a VIP the only thing to do is go to an arena so

Admin's should create something for VIP's to do (Us vip's keep the server alive and all we get is gear come on Jordan/Ryan you know you love us more =)

3) Make the New impeccable gear less Whitefin's because 60 is too much for 3000 more stats then Norgannon

4)Create instances that drop gear (Like forest but better) instead of farming Tokens of sorts.

Lastly why should people donate for VIP when your a VIP the only thing to do is go to an arena so

Admin's should create something for VIP's to do (Us vip's keep the server alive and all we get is gear come on Jordan/Ryan you know you love us more =)

Gewd ideas :D

custom titles with stats i dont think is possible. Bags with stats is a great way to bring new bugs into a game. sorry to smash the two ideas but ive experimented with both. im unsure what the devs are capable of. but thats asking alot for bags and titles.

• 3 weeks later...

custom titles with stats i dont think is possible. Bags with stats is a great way to bring new bugs into a game. sorry to smash the two ideas but ive experimented with both. im unsure what the devs are capable of. but thats asking alot for bags and titles.

The bags are easy to do, I once did it on my server but i don't know how to make customized titles. Hard, don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...