Idea(Player Rates)

vegastad

This is a great idea, ive never heard of this before. But think. will some players actually use this to promote the cause of other players. but yet if it goes well it will be used in great ways and i could see a fame board appearing in the horizon.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems good, but to be honest I don't think it will work out too well - the server, People-wise, is unorganized and chaotic; People would start abusing the feature. It's like brining democratic goverment into the land of Anarchists. Although the concept is very good, and perhaps there should be some sort of a Fame Board with, at very least, Top Kills sorting. That wouldn't be bad at all.

• Owners

We are soon upgrading to a much more advanced GM Application System. On top of looking and working better, one of it's features is that it will show the applicants and their information publicly (not private info). Players can read apps, and vote on them, or leave comments.

This will help us choose, but by no means be a deciding factor. As pointed out, it can be open to abuse, so it will be taken as advice where it's valid.

I like the idea of a "Thank you" and helpful people sub category. I like it for new players looking for help, they can view that and maybe find some people that are really helpful in-game.

Though for picking GM's I'd say we should keep to the applications, and like The Badmin said, it'd be good to help choose but not a deciding factor.