Report Patrocle

challan

This guy killed me and my friend 20+ times.. He killed me outside the arena. One time i managed to kill him thought (when he attacked me first) and becouse of that he says that im going to get banned becouse i killed him outside the arena, what this "guy" doesnt understand.. Is that he killed me first.. AND 20+ spawnkills.. Omg..

Please do this server a favor and ban him..

PS. During the spawnkilling. I whispered a GM called Jordan where i said " Please come to the entrance of Gurubashi, a player named Jordan is spawnkilling me.. "

Guess what, he didnt do faeces..

Then i said " This is you job, why dont you do something?"

Again, nothing. Instead, he was having fun in Arena. Is this why we are having GMs on this server?

Im upset!

As you can see on the pic (unfortenly, this is the only picture i have got) You can see that he has killed me, and he did that several times, you can also see. That he has right clicked me and that he is ready to attack again.

post-26800-0-36333200-1337368884_thumb.j

Hello,

We would need video proof. Also Jordan is an admin. There may have not been any GM's online.

I can't really tell if he has auto attack on you. It could be on someone else.

Next time you report, please use a video.

Hello,

We would need video proof. Also Jordan is an admin. There may have not been any GM's online.

I can't really tell if he has auto attack on you. It could be on someone else.

Next time you report, please use a video.

I have given you proof, watch it

• 1 month later...