GM Application

flamespeedy

1. What is your name? my name is connor.

2. Where in the world are you located? i live in england

3. What time zone are you located in? london

4. How old are you? 15 but in 1 week i be 16

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? 4 years in retail

6. How long have you played on the server? only 1 day

7. What times exactly can you be online? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Monday -Saturday / 11:00am to 11pm

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? never been banned from anything

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? forums i spend daily and Gameplay i don't play much but i will when i become a GM

10. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? yes on TBC and a few WOTLK server's

11. Tell us a little about yourself. I'm a funny type of person but MATURE! and i love helping people as i enjoy the feeling of people having fun

12. Explain why you think you would be a good GM. I am a fast typer,i can make myself understood fairly easy,i like to chat with the person and make a connection before i start to ask loads of Questions about the ticket he/she has sent to us

13. What interests you most about the GM position? Helping people and Making the server better

14. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? i can tell people Updates that are about to be released so that Player's of Ice-wow are happy knowing we are doing our job and making progress. i also can do advertisement's to get people to join the server. And much more..

15. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? No this will be fine and easy.

16. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Not sure yet

17. Are you willing to promote/advertise our server? We do not want you to spam, only post in places meant for it. Yes i could advertise on YouTube and on my mates and my channels and website's

Okay i hope you enjoy reading my application and Choose me to be a GM FOR ICE-WOW!! :)

Guest RetroHealz

Yea, like he said GM applications are currently closed, And you posted in the wrong forum. Other than that, you application looks alright.

• 2 months later...