Starting out guide

buffolo17

Ok so im going to do some Guides Gearing and Starting and Stuff i was gonna make Videos but takes to long so im going to type instead!

Make your Account

Make a Toon (Charecter) Login Ofc (I Prefer starting out as a Shammy or a Paladin)

Next open your bags and Find Icecold-wow Teleporter

Find Help

That tells you some but if your to lazy to do it i will tell you here

Find the pandas in one of the Main malls

Grab some Gear (I prefer Pvp gear)

After you gear Go to your Icecold Teleporter Find Icecold Zones

Find (Solo) Ramparts There you will Obtain Your "Vampire" Gear witch will help you through your travels on your way to Gearing again

Next Go icecold teleporter again and Find Lightning halls There you obtain "Forest" Gear to help you on your travels again

After you gear go to the Main mall (Depholm or Shatt) And find the quests then Pick them up and do each one of them and Then your geared for a While i suggest Voteing and Running Deathwing Dailey to help gear more and more There are Also Vip gear there is

Vip 1 $10

Vip 2 $25

Vip 3 $55

Vip 4 $90

Vip 5 $155

Vip 6 $220

see in-game vendor for demonstration of stats of each VIP set.

Vendors are in the Malls and Guru arena

Thanks for reading my first Guide Talk to me ingame on Guides my main

have a nice day

ICECOLD-WOW FTW (AFK ICC)

You tell peoples how to get armor, but what about weapons? For example, get the starting quest called "Starting weapon (Melee)" or "Starting Weapon (Caster)" and how to get to this area, you simply use your teleporter, click "zones and dungeons" then click on Stockades. Enter the dungeon and start nuking and loot the mobs for the required items.

You tell peoples how to get armor, but what about weapons? For example, get the starting quest called "Starting weapon (Melee)" or "Starting Weapon (Caster)" and how to get to this area, you simply use your teleporter, click "zones and dungeons" then click on Stockades. Enter the dungeon and start nuking and loot the mobs for the required items.