Legoduen's idea's ;)

mcah500

Heylo, as you know i donation for ya, cuz i like the server as i know it's not so old :)

WELL! , idea's like ;;;;;

Jumpevent. with fun stuff to the ppl who can finish, i spell like that transform you,

if you win and event jump or? quest,fight,hns or something event

but try to find on a new event, i dont know or maybe

guild with 25 ppl or more is allowed to get 1-1000 objects and build a house (guild house)

and then guild wars in an arena you make...

or something like you make a house where ppl have to find things like (books, papir with something on) where there stand a letter on/in

and when they found out what stand maybe " youwon " and th geuss it they win 25-100 paint bombs or something....

or race.. you start a place with speed from a gm where you have to run and only 1 hp.. where gms make monster or lava or something big holes in some platform where you can fall down. or something :) just comeing with som idea's :)

or a new raid with all the old leg'items :) Thanks, Legoduen! :)

Jumpevent. with fun stuff to the ppl who can finish, i spell like that transform you,

guild with 25 ppl or more is allowed to get 1-1000 objects and build a house (guild house)

or something like you make a house where ppl have to find things like (books, papir with something on) where there stand a letter on/i

or a new raid with all the old leg'items :) Thanks, Legoduen! :)

Hey There

I See you got interesting ideas and this jump event is alot been using in different Private servers Many have it :P

Guild houses are good idea but it can little lag the server if all make and it should be limited where and a little job to make them stay :)

And this event that u said about a hosue where u have to find an item :) It'ts too been using on another private server but nice idea

I can't say that All are good ideas expect this monster run away its alot job from gm's To do one of those maybe one of those 1 in a year ? :D

Hey There

I See you got interesting ideas and this jump event is alot been using in different Private servers Many have it :P

Guild houses are good idea but it can little lag the server if all make and it should be limited where and a little job to make them stay :)

And this event that u said about a hosue where u have to find an item :) It'ts too been using on another private server but nice idea

I can't say that All are good ideas expect this monster run away its alot job from gm's To do one of those maybe one of those 1 in a year ? :D

well only the jump event and hns and that kind of event have i seen not any kind of the guild wars, with house,

or the house where you gotta things, never heared of, well just came with the idea's cuz could be fun to have some of those stuff

on the (P)server, well i got alot of idea's but well if they good enouch that's fine :)

but tell me if you want some idea's cuz that's the reason i made this topic :P

Thanks, Legoduen :)

Game Objects..

Those really lag the server a lot.

Heylo, no they don't make the server lag, only if you dont spawn them right, and dont spam spawn

- and if you remove them right nothing happens there either, but it was just an idea' so and if ppl don't like it, that how it is

but the idea was good, if you have a server that can take some, and you dont have to build a guild house like darnassus or that big or any kind of that size at all :)