TopCat's suggestion topic

TopCat10k

Hello and welcome to my thread. I enjoy a lot this server..it's fun and all but there is always room for improvement (in anything). I hope some of my suggestions will be useful.

1) A sticky topic on the forum in which all custom content is displayed and explained. It could be a section where players can actually discuss or post related problems(for example: i don't know if the proc on thunderfury works...i want to ask somewhere and not be off-topic).

I for one have a lot of trouble on a private server because i don't know which is where and how to get stuff. I'd enjoy to see a topic where all customs are explained.

2) A 2h vote weapon similar with the stats of Frostmourne of the Beast (or 2x or better for more vp).

I wanted a 2h wp for my dk but FotB was 1h and killed on of my talents :).

3) Vendors with all the items you need to level up professions and make the items (reagents cost gold...reasonable ammount , because you need a lot of them). And also...don't do it like i've seen on other servers : mix all the items you need for a profession leather+coal+whatever. Vendor for items that you get through skinning,vendor for items you get through mining,etc. Vendor for recipes, vendor for items got through daily quests or rewards from them.

4) Restore the jewels to not be unique on equip. It's a horrible idea. Either way the stacking of the jewels doesn't really give that much of a bonus to count, but it's horrible to be forced to use jewels you don't need.

5) Slightly increase drop.

6) Add other items to the upgrade. You can actually add quest givers that even explain what you have to do. Forest gear for example :). Or just add make suggestion #1.

7) Change dk items to give more critical strike. DK's have the only spell that doesn't always crit: death coil. It gains crit rating only from crit rating. Int or agi doesn't give them anything towards DC crit.

8) Try to fix all the spells that aren't working and try to not to nerf to much the skills (consecration is really hitting like crap). Fix MASTERY !!!

I'll post more if i get more ideas. I hope any of this will help.

• 1 month later...

Nice idea's other then.

8) is obvious and is kinda annoying everyone says it because they are working on it (Don't take it wrong just saying)

5) Not everything needs to be easy man.

4) Waste of time.

7) Do DK's need to be more OP? They do more damage then other classes wait for them to fix stuff before suggesting it.

lastly

2) 2H's are very OP if they had a weapon like FoTb as a 2h it would be too OP.

• 1 month later...

Hello and welcome to my thread. I enjoy a lot this server..it's fun and all but there is always room for improvement (in anything). I hope some of my suggestions will be useful.

1) A sticky topic on the forum in which all custom content is displayed and explained. It could be a section where players can actually discuss or post related problems(for example: i don't know if the proc on thunderfury works...i want to ask somewhere and not be off-topic).

I for one have a lot of trouble on a private server because i don't know which is where and how to get stuff. I'd enjoy to see a topic where all customs are explained.

2) A 2h vote weapon similar with the stats of Frostmourne of the Beast (or 2x or better for more vp).

I wanted a 2h wp for my dk but FotB was 1h and killed on of my talents :).

3) Vendors with all the items you need to level up professions and make the items (reagents cost gold...reasonable ammount , because you need a lot of them). And also...don't do it like i've seen on other servers : mix all the items you need for a profession leather+coal+whatever. Vendor for items that you get through skinning,vendor for items you get through mining,etc. Vendor for recipes, vendor for items got through daily quests or rewards from them.

4) Restore the jewels to not be unique on equip. It's a horrible idea. Either way the stacking of the jewels doesn't really give that much of a bonus to count, but it's horrible to be forced to use jewels you don't need.

6) Add other items to the upgrade. You can actually add quest givers that even explain what you have to do. Forest gear for example :). Or just add make suggestion #1.

7) Change dk items to give more critical strike. DK's have the only spell that doesn't always crit: death coil. It gains crit rating only from crit rating. Int or agi doesn't give them anything towards DC crit.

8) Try to fix all the spells that aren't working and try to not to nerf to much the skills (consecration is really hitting like crap). Fix MASTERY !!!

1) A sticky topic on the forum in which all custom content is displayed and explained. It could be a section where players can actually discuss or post related problems(for example: i don't know if the proc on thunderfury works...i want to ask somewhere and not be off-topic). they did not create these items. and through this it would be too similar to a page of being a bug report forum

Private servers are all different. the significance is you explore and learn it. you will remb it for a longer amount of time if you do so.

I wanted a 2h wp for my dk but FotB was 1h and killed on of my talents :)

this is an ok idea, its ok because for pallies etc they can use it. but think. warriors with titans grip will abuse this hardcore.

3) Vendors with all the items you need to level up professions and make the items (reagents cost gold...reasonable ammount , because you need a lot of them). And also...don't do it like i've seen on other servers : mix all the items you need for a profession leather+coal+whatever. Vendor for items that you get through skinning,vendor for items you get through mining,etc. Vendor for recipes, vendor for items got through daily quests or rewards from them. yes very smart, and common.

i agree!

good thinking. this is slightly raising my stress in gameplay!

especially on deathwing!

This is LOTS LOTS LOTS of work to do.

make dk set or other gears have no intel on them. maybe a class version for w/e or multiple versions of a item from a quest. or a few versions of frostmourne of the beast with dif stat options?

consecration doesnt hit alot either in retail. its just a spell for finding rogues or feral druids.