A little help is required

TopCat10k

Question

Hello. I have a small problem. I have purchased a Frostmourne of the Beast with 250vp. I had a visual bug that said it was a 2handed weapon (it was gone after i erased the cache).

The problem is i purchased it on the wrong char. I got it on my dk and...if i knew it was 1h i would have taken it on my pally. is there any way that i could get it moved or refunded to buy it on my other char?

250vp aren't that easy to get ...and i wouldn't want to loose them:(.

Thank you for reading

9 answers to this question

Give the Admins Time they are busy with the new core and all so give them atleast 4 days i would say to get back to you :D or check your Website mail you migvht have a message from Jordan or Ryan :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Off topic a minute cuz this is my 100th post! /dance /victory dance

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But anyways give them a while :D

Well ...i'm a patient type but i'm also a gamer. I just hate the damn stupid error that made me buy the item on the wrong char. I noticed the error after i started hitting and after i erased the cache i've seen it :|.

Well 3 days. I hope i can at least get an answer until crapay-tuesday.