New weapon idea!

cruefan

well creating a new wep isnt sp easy but some is easy and the gear to this server took a very long time too think on that everything is not what you want if you wana do it go to wow-v.com and make an own and well see if you can make a we pfast and it should be good for the server too

one off the weapons that should be created is 18584 its an wep that gm uses for testing new items and it would be really nice to have them ingame in a new instance with a boss off 2500m hp and he will drop 18584 and 18583 it would b nice and i could create both off them if you dont want it jordan??? :)

thanks. em the devs i dont know they does anything about it becuse they got some new dev for like 1 week ago but have anything changed? nope i tthink that those dev want it only becuse they is gm ingame so theyr fake. eeem and i wana be comfirmed about that th devs do something

• 1 month later...

2500m boss alright. but not like Deathwing please. make it so it casts horribul spells too and things we need to move for. and dont spam mobs around the boss like u guys did on dw, put them befor the boss, so u have to nuke a bunch of mobs befor u can start the bossfight.

might take a while to make a boss that cast spells etc, will be good for the server, instead of killing other players in the arena whit glitched spells.. -.-

How about you make it so we have to group up, to kill a boss with 3000M hp, we have to a raid group of 10 as it does about 2M with each hit, the boss casts a spell on everyone in the raid group reducing melee and casting attack + healing speeds, but increasing damage by 50%, this boss drops a few 2Handers, like a 2Hander as powerful as a VIP1 2Hander would be, a Polarm as powerful as a VIP1 Polarm would be, this would be for Druids + Hunters, 2H sword for Paladins, Warriors and DK's and a staff for Shaman, Priest, Mage and Warlock? Just think about it.

If they would bring any of the ashbringers, they better not make it a donnor weapon. So annoying that you have to pay to look good or do good damage on the server. I wanna be able to enjoy the content without paytowin.

So make it a non donnor weapon but ofc hard to obtain.

• 1 month later...

Im going to say, Makeing a new weapon or gear is not complicated at all. it is time consumeing and minor things can go wrong. i dont see why they should only make two peices. i think they should make there own gear and stop takeing craps ideas and begin to split off from them. i realize they have the gear way setup is tottally different. but it needs to change more than what it already is. i feel like im on crap wow sometimes here. I think they should change up the VIP gear looks atleast or add in new gear for dungeons.

• 1 month later...