MAJOR EVENT

pedjanik10

Buffolo, I don't think you should talk to the newbies like that. That you know more than them, you are better than them ( in the server ) doesn't make you great, this just makes you rude. At all, maybe more voting can fix the problem with the low population .

So True you said there But ofc New players arnt as good as a player that have played on ice cold for sien tune, BUT OFC you should never call a new player noob as for me that is Way to rude we all where new when we joined IceCold Wow.

We just need more people to REALLY VOTE, and not just click the link to the website and then leave. Im pretty sure if an admin looks how much VPs people have and spended, it will not be the same as the Votes on the sites, Just saying... it costs about... a minute to Enter Catcha's, So please people just do it.

**also ''Major Events'' isn't something really unique i've read a topic about an ''Zoo'' Would be cool if we could get that.

voteing is not the solution. i realize the gms are busy. but they socialize half the time. and they have a area known as the "cooldown zone" w/e i go there. i see a population of 1 which is only me. so maybe if we show we like the zones. they will be inspired to make more.