IceCold Launcher Error.

Mrfrost98

Question

18 answers to this question

Hello Ny name is linus :D and i gt this problem aloot of times so i deleted the Data folder and did wow reapair then it will say problem is to big to solv then you put the data folder back into wow run repair delet the lastest patch go repair again and it should be solved.

Help me plzz when im going to use the icecoldlauncher it pops up but when i should click play ice-cold wow it pops up a window that says run as admin even if i do that and little bit down it says something like game time not gilty anymore i dont know how to fix this ive tryed wowrepair but it doesent work anyway :(

You have revived a topic Toalloyd131 you shouldn't insince its a problem i will help you because i had the same problem on my dads account on this computer im using but there was another acc on this computer that was mine so i went on it to see if it would work and it did so maybe make a new acc and try it on the new acc on your computer (This is for acc on your computer not icecold-wow) Hope i helped your problem Toalloyd131 :)

Yours truly,

hi there obexboy ahahah thnx for the help but i have a new problem now!!! gharrr

when i go on the launcher that is extracted to the wow file

i got to dreamer reamlist then this error pops up EXE. patch error i was woujndering if you can help me

And then theres this other problem when i go to open the launcher in admin or normally it wont pop open