Voting Idea

tree0615

Hello, my ingame main is Chip and I have an idea for voting on this server.

Make a vendor that you can collect vote tokens from ingame and make it where you can get them in token form.

Also make them tradeable so that people can trade them to players ingame.

Yes, I know people would abuse this so you would have to make it where players can only vote one time in the alotted vote period per ip and account.

Whelp that was my idea, hopefully y'all can give some feedback :)

Much love,

Chippy

It's a cool idea but just 1 small problem. What new things would it be? there is alrdy 1 vendor where you can buy items and Vote points is form voting so you cant collect them online. and allso ppl cant abuse the voting system on this server. :P alrdy 1 vote per site per account

• Owners

It used to be a token form, but we moved away from it. It was just hell to manage from an admin point. Hard to track down points, where they went. People "lost" them in mail, got scammed out of them, "glitched and never got them", the list goes on and on..

We can't let trades happen. Someone could just create 10 accounts and vote from each one per day, using an IP changer, and then send them all to 1 account

It used to be a token form, but we moved away from it. It was just hell to manage from an admin point. Hard to track down points, where they went. People "lost" them in mail, got scammed out of them, "glitched and never got them", the list goes on and on..

We can't let trades happen. Someone could just create 10 accounts and vote from each one per day, using an IP changer, and then send them all to 1 account

You point out some things I didn't think about lol. I see where you're coming from though :)

Thank you for responding and I will think of more suggestions in the future.

-Chippy

• 1 month later...

The previous Vote System was that you want there was a button in the IceCold Teleporter but whit the new vote systems u can have vote points on all chars u want for example:

If u got a rogue and wanna buy warglavie and u got 50 vote points

If u got a pally and u want 2h sword and u got 50 vote points u will need to get all vote points on one of the chars ;)