Issues.. FIX NOW.

Miselain

Question

Look, guys.. I had my brother over during the weekend and during the time I was out with friends, he had installed YOUR client onto my computer. I am able to log in to my actual game.. Blizzard's official game client, but I'm having issues.

When I load WoW, it says it cannot connect to news feed. Don't tell me how to replace it with your information so that it'll actually work, because that's not what I want. When I click "Play", it'll come to the log in screen and on the left hand side it says "PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE TO 4.3 PATCH SOMETHING SOMETHING ICE LAUNCHER." What is this BS? I've been contacting Blizzard GM's all night and all morning, and they are not able to fix it. I have searched my computer for ALL files from your client, deleted them and STILL have this issue. Apparently my game client has been replaced by YOUR client, and I'm not able to use the actual Blizzard Launcher, without having to be brought back to this.

This is ridiculous and I want it fixed ASAP. I'm being told that because I have uninstalled WoW and reinstalled WoW 5 times, that my last resort is to reformat my computer. I am NOT doing this, because I have important files on my computer for Machinima projects and I cannot afford to lose them. I also believe it is unfair that I would have to settle to reformat my computer for something 'I' didn't do. So, therefore, someone needs to get into contact with me ASAP and get this fixed. Otherwise, we're going to have some issues.

Thanks -

Miselain

10 answers to this question

Why would I bother to search on this website if I can ask an admin for correct answers? So, what you're saying is, redownload the client and uninstall the news patch? If it was that easy, I would haven't gone through all the trouble of trying to figure out such an easy answer.