New Custom Items

Termination12

I was thinking and maybe you guys could add more non-vip farming quests. Example you know how in ICC you start off using the Shadows Edge and do a chain quest that eventually leads to Shadowmourne. You guys should add a custom quest like that, make a new and longer custom raid that can lead to a weapon that is really good. (you guys should use Shadowmourne weapon look really cool :P)

Another idea is maybe try to make a Custom Raid that involves all the "Main Boses" from Origianal WoW-Cata. I know this would take long before it would happen but this Server needs new armor to farm and waepons to get.

Maybe bring back Azshara Crater except revamped so that they drop new items for us to get. (Yes i realize that most people that read this have no idea what i mean by Azshara Crater).

Maybe New PVP gear that you can get when PVPing in Areana.

Speaking of arena the Spirit Killer has to drop other things than Nagrand Gear no offence but the stuff he drops is garbage and needs to be fixed.

This is just a personal preferance but you guys should use Tier 10 heroic gear as new custom armor cause that armor is deffinatly one of the coolest thing i have ever seen in wow

they should give every1 haste cap(ye haste cap we dont have it opnly priest can get haste cap as non vip) i dont see any reason why they should not give us that it will make game interesting to run and cast...

another make removing global CD its Fun server

and last idea that should bring LOTS of new ppl to server is to add vip 6 farmable via vote system make it that we need to farm 15 days in month 2x per day and other 15 days AT LEAST 1time per day total 225 VP then add in game Icecold tokens 1 token 1 VP 225 VP 1 vip 6 item that mean that y need to vote for server around half year every day to get vip set.... This will attract lots of players to our server and you will still have vips because ppl with money dont want to wait that long time. + we will be on top spots on Vote sites (i know this because i played be4 log time on server woworigin its closed now...when i started it had 20 ppl after they added this and banners population poped to 200 in short time)unfortunately owner of server was stricken with cancer on brain and he closed it i dont know what is with him now(i hope that he is good)

you cant add some gear in game and then half year nothing and except that population will increase or think that ppl will stay on server... no job no money every1 know it :thumbsup:

1st) For the haste cap thing you must gain better gear and reforge your gear in order for you to get that. Why would it be given away? Then things would get that much more boring even faster. Work for it, don't be lazy and expect everything to be given to you.

2nd) global cd is important because all you would have to get is one person with a program that hits your key for like 100 times per second then boom all the geared players are gone, plus if there was no cooldown this would create great player lag and may even cause server lag because of the great haste people can produce spells, The GC creates a base so that people are not even more OP than they already are.

3rd) VIP is VIP you DONATE to help the server thus you get some perks. Why on earth would anyone donate if it players could get VIP for free? Donating is also to help this server stay afloat, yes we are experiencing hard times right now but eventually i hope we can get back up again. But VIP will never be free, makes no sense, plus what about all those who have already donated for VIP? Exactly... Maybe they could add better gear for the Vote points but you can already get Magic Tokens for good @@Gold gear from the Vote shop anyways.

They should add Glowcaps to Vendors.

plus glinyous13 is right there never going to make VIP free and it is a rip off for people that have already donated. I was just saying this server needs to add new raids, weapons and armor to get cause it is boring doing the same thing and then once you have everything what is there to do?

1st) For the haste cap thing you must gain better gear and reforge your gear in order for you to get that. Why would it be given away? Then things would get that much more boring even faster. Work for it, don't be lazy and expect everything to be given to you.

2nd) global cd is important because all you would have to get is one person with a program that hits your key for like 100 times per second then boom all the geared players are gone, plus if there was no cooldown this would create great player lag and may even cause server lag because of the great haste people can produce spells, The GC creates a base so that people are not even more OP than they already are.

3rd) VIP is VIP you DONATE to help the server thus you get some perks. Why on earth would anyone donate if it players could get VIP for free? Donating is also to help this server stay afloat, yes we are experiencing hard times right now but eventually i hope we can get back up again. But VIP will never be free, makes no sense, plus what about all those who have already donated for VIP? Exactly... Maybe they could add better gear for the Vote points but you can already get Magic Tokens for good @@Gold gear from the Vote shop anyways.

1st. i like to farm ...alrdy have 4 @@gold on druid 2x norg on pala. only 3 days here..and i asked old players that have full sets can they run and cast when they reforge gear and answear was negative only priest can because they have lots of spirit on they gear and spirit can be reforged in haste

2. ye true lag +auto spam programs

3. why would some1 waste time on vote if they can farm 1 @@gold in tanaris for 1 hour or 1 hour and half? same as norg

and you think that some1 who have money will wait half YEAR(do you know HOW much time is that) of voting to get some gear??? you dont want to think....

that is BEST way to get ppl on server and keep them there + to vote for you every day,,,,,more vote =better spot on vote sites=more players=more players with money=more money for server is this way..... after some time(1.2.3 months) if you see that this sistem dont work how you want it can be easly remove