HELP! I cant open Launcher!

Rynk

Question

Ok, first day i played this server it worked fine. But when i tried to open it up to play today i get an error message.

Ive tried removing patch and reinstalling game but it has not sold the problem i get the same error message everytime.

idk what to do and i really want to play this server.

Here it what i recieve.

World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 13623)

Exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\IceCold.exe

Time: Jan 25, 2012 11:26:55.463 AM

User: Owner

Computer: OWNER-HP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition

Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\IceCold.exe

Failed to open archive Data/wow-update-13800.MPQ. Missing or corrupted data.

13 answers to this question

Thanks, Ill try it. but i went to play real WoW while i waited for reply on the forums. i could not log into any server. so i just unistalled and know im waiting for redownload. Ill give it a shot once its downloaded. (i shoulda Waited longer) :(

oke i managed solo to fix Failed to open archive Data/wow-update-13800.MPQ. Missing or corrupted data.

Do this

WoW.mfil, WoW.tfil, and Launcher.exe file move out of your game directory to a temporary place, and then run the repair so that these files can be downloaded again

Also, delete launcher.wtf inside the WTF directory.

and it will fix it but now i have 1 more error now Failed to open archive Data/wow-update-13164.MPQ.Missing or corrupted date. wil try to fix it to

yea

i have 2 wow folders in d: 1 for xxx wow server and 1 for icecold problem is that i can log on my old server but when i try to log on icecold i get this error then when i try to start wow.exe(blizzard)everything is OK when i type password it say you have been DC-ed rly dont know how to fix it i think thats maybe prblem with icecold launcher when i can log on wow.exe and on my other server...