GMS of icecold abuse his powers banning without reason

frumosu01

hi all yea that is my opinion if this is a server pvp so why they bann ppls on arena and other locations is that in any other server,s.I got 2 banns for nothing im nonvip and i got bann just because one GM remebered some other day i owned his nonvip char in arena that is the game i think his bann is not a clue.My second bann was when i exit of Dw instance some others ppl was attaked us and we selfdefence and other GM was banned me only of 6 ppl only me i got bann but really i dont know why cuase i didnt attaked anyone.After all that he says he report me do admin cuase i tell him he abuse his powers.My opinion is that,s acts not encourage the players to donate on that server and the ADMINS lose money for bad attitude of GM,S against players.gm.s rippx,mikez are most bad gms on icecold.loot of ppl complain abiut them and them acts.

yes i did owned rippx alt and he banned me after 3 days or so because he was remeber that i got bann and mikez banned me now for nothing i just exit out of dw and some allyes was attaked us and i canr react cuase he stunned me and other 5 ppls and only me i got bann for nothing anyway i was maded a ticket to ADMIN.Anyway my planes to donate 440 dollars are gone now after i got 2 banns for nothing real.

not really sliverus i didnt pvped there they were pvpped me and banned.After my bann gone i was again on DW helping a friend and there was loot of ppl pvping and none punished them i just watched how no gm's no come to get them a punish.So that act make,s me feel like he wanted to bann me for nothing i didnt attaked none and i got bann.I know u all believe him of his words but in other servers any GM when he bann someone of players have to prove his bann and get screens im sure he cant prove that of me i pvped there.

Well, the way I see it is :

Caught PvPing at Deathwing

1st offense, Warning.

2nd offense, Warning then Kick.

3rd offense, Ban for 1 hour.

ALSO, I don't think Mikez would ban for no reason. He is the type to have a reason every ban. He is new, so just give him time :D

well what u say are just words if he types what he seen but without proves in other servers all GM,S theyr banns are proved argues and screens.anyway i understand u all defend him but not all gm,s are good in theyr job.I just meant if he act like this to any other player or players not me i repeat not me he no incourage to donate to this server and that takes no money for support of server and mantainance.