grandelement is here : (

hello guys its me grandelement as you know i got fired for banning ppl perminatly and when i got fired i was so angry that i cursed in world ..after i left. i quit WoW. i was very depressed leaving this server after paying for it and so on i left to join 3.3.5 servers and as i played on their servers i always thought about this server and what i did. i couldnt post this on forums cause my account was suspended and i had a ip bann so i had to make a acc to apoligize to you admins and guys i hope this makes me feel better im looking forth to that 3.3.5 server you guys are making well thats what i heard i hope to any admin or gm that reads this to please give me back my account i dont even care about the gm thing anymore ..ill be waiting further info and check forums daily to see if you guys send me anything farwell

since:Grandelement

hello guys its me grandelement as you know i got fired for banning ppl perminatly and when i got fired i was so angry that i cursed in world ..after i left. i quit WoW. i was very depressed leaving this server after paying for it and so on i left to join 3.3.5 servers and as i played on their servers i always thought about this server and what i did. i couldnt post this on forums cause my account was suspended and i had a ip bann so i had to make a acc to apoligize to you admins and guys i hope this makes me feel better im looking forth to that 3.3.5 server you guys are making well thats what i heard i hope to any admin or gm that reads this to please give me back my account i dont even care about the gm thing anymore ..ill be waiting further info and check forums daily to see if you guys send me anything farwell

since:Grandelement

I will talk to the Staff about this.... for now be patient.

• 3 weeks later...