Add New Gear Please! * READ *

dominque16

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if maybe whoever designs the gear or puts them in such as the ' Forest ' Set would add more sets like another 10, each getting better. Im honestly getting somwhat bored considering Forest is somewhat the best and VERY easy to obtain. If you guys would just, idk, do something to add more things to get and custom stuff. idk, just do something because the whole character completion does this:

1. Make & Name Character

2. Meet Friends

3. Set Spells

4. Run Lightning Halls

5. Your'e Over Halfway Geared

6. You go to Gold Death Forest and get enough to buy the rest of your gear.

7. Your'e bored and don't know what to do.

8. Goes to Forums.

If you see my point please like and +Rep if you'd like! Thanks bros! Bye!

CRUSH WAS HERE <3

Noone goes on a private Server to farm gear for 100s of hours ;)

You need much more content to get new players or hold old players. A lot of us are bored after 1 maybe 2 weeks and even if you do the crazy thing and farm clowcap, what to do then?

I played a on a lot of private servers and i really have to say that e.... wow was the best server i ve ever seen. I Play both, there and here. If you get much (really much much much) more content you will get a lot of new players. And use the things like facebook and twitter. You have written to post there every day, the last post there was at November 17th... Do more events ingame do facebook events and so on... There is so much more you have to do.

For example ingame events. Every GM could do them and not only "the one who kills Kellian will get 20k gold". Do something with gear and something that every one can do not only VIP 6 ppl.

Noone goes on a private Server to farm gear for 100s of hours ;)

You need much more content to get new players or hold old players. A lot of us are bored after 1 maybe 2 weeks and even if you do the crazy thing and farm clowcap, what to do then?

I played a on a lot of private servers and i really have to say that e.... wow was the best server i ve ever seen. I Play both, there and here. If you get much (really much much much) more content you will get a lot of new players. And use the things like facebook and twitter. You have written to post there every day, the last post there was at November 17th... Do more events ingame do facebook events and so on... There is so much more you have to do.

For example ingame events. Every GM could do them and not only "the one who kills Kellian will get 20k gold". Do something with gear and something that every one can do not only VIP 6 ppl.

I agree with you, but also interesting as it is, people on pvp servers still like to do Raids and Dungeons. I know I do especially to get money and just to enjoy the server when it gets boring. But maybe also eventually a transmorpher (or whatever it is called) can be added to change the look on weapons and armors. This could also capture players who are looking for that one private server that supersedes all others.

Please Kellian dont think i want to blame you... I know you do a great Job it was just an example cause i have watched the event

last time just to see it...

I just want to say the events like they are at the moment could be only done by VIP 6 ppl. I know there is also hide and seek ;)

To the PVP Point. You ever did pvp vs a vip player as non vip? Its pointless or also VIP 4 or lower vs VIP 6 it has nothing to do with

skill its just you get killed within 1 sec without having a chance to hit someone.

Also much more Weapons need to be added. Starter Weapon Quest, Vote Weapon, thats it. If i see the Quest for the LH Weapon i really

have to say its crap. Why dont you just go and add Weapons to the bosses in LH, Tanaris and ToD, give them a 10% drop chance for a weapon? (I have to say the most bosses here drop nothing, normal monster drop the stuff much better)

Just a little suggestion but i think this will add much more fun in the game. Not only armor is needed also weapons ;)