Suggestion for the Server ( 9 Good Ideas)

Stex123210

I have some good suggestions for a better server experience.

Here are my suggestions:

1. You chould create a custom arena zone, not using the origginal wow stuctures, and add it to the "Might and Magic"

2. You chould add more custom gear for Non Vips ( Im not saying this just becouse i want this gear im suggesting it becouse it will keep the player busy and always entertained)

3. You chould add more items to the Role playing shop, and maybe create a role playing area or something like that.

4. I know this is a PvP based server but you chould create a longer questline ( thats is not hard to do i think)

5. Put some new decorations to the server

6. Create a cool new video for the server review.

7. Add more protection of spawnkill or any other rules that are always being broken.

8. Decrease the power of donators, just a little bit.

9. Add more Stamina to the items.

I think this stuff is doable, if not im sorry for my mestakes

I LOVE YOUR IDEAS! This man has good ideas! a custom arena and all that shiz i think is fun to build i did it on my old server and it was Fun me and my buds played arouind LOLing all the way through making it.

4. I know this is a PvP based server but you chould create a longer questline ( thats is not hard to do i think)

Is a goooooooooooooddddddd idea for Pvers i pve and pvp so i like it

well there are some but more would be good :)

2. You chould add more custom gear for Non Vips

They will when they get a new core :)

3. You chould add more items to the Role playing shop, and maybe create a role playing area or something like that.

Epic for Rpers i saw some people talking about how the Rp here is no good cuz theres only 3 bags of it sothey need to go farm it i think a Little (Dosnt have to be big) Rp shop or mall would be good and Divid the Belts helm shoulders Misc weapons etc up in bettwen Vendors :)

7. Add more protection of spawnkill or any other rules that are always being broken.

is hard becuase everyone spawnkills i do it sometimes cuz Pvp gets outa hand and people dont realize what there doing until there banned im justg as guilty as anyone doing spawnkill

Yes i agree or up the Power of Normal Forest geared playerscuz i go in arena on a forest geared toon and i die right off cuz a vip 3 one shots me or something

I agree a little they have a some but i think one that is Da boomb i like making videos about a buncha things like pvp with or without commentary server and stuff i think its fun :)

but u get what im saying i support these ideas 100% :D

I love the ideas as well :)

Also i think they need to add more custom weapons in the store instead of only having Frostmourne of the Beast and Lol sword.

Also this i think need to happen as well SHAMANS NEED TO GET NERFED BAD. i witnessed a pally vip6 and a druid vip6 (druid had a lol sword) not be able to kill a VIP6 Shaman..... that isnt right Shamans need to be nerfed so they cant do things like that

It's becouse its wasn't done on this server :)

All this was done by my friend Dejan who made his own World of Warcraft Single player

Please dont ask for me to upload Singleplayer, he already did it once and he got threatend by Blizzard for Copyright he whould end up in jail if his father wasn't a lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

-delyred-

Yea, :)

That was accualy my point, to keep you alive more, you do have a rogue ingame right? So, think about it, you kill a enemy in 15-20 seconds (unless VIP 6 or any other :D) and whit people having more stamina, it will be accualy little harder and more entertaining for people to PvP, but apparently i can't find any uses of it in PvE, becose almost all monsters on this server aren't that hard to kill.

And btw, now that all casters are nerfed , Im talking about the stuff that they cant spam casting, It's relly hard playing on a caster unless you are pro.. ( LIKE ME :P )

• 1 month later...

I have some good suggestions for a better server experience.

Here are my suggestions:

1. You chould create a custom arena zone, not using the origginal wow stuctures, and add it to the "Might and Magic"

2. You chould add more custom gear for Non Vips ( Im not saying this just becouse i want this gear im suggesting it becouse it will keep the player busy and always entertained)

I think this stuff is doable, if not im sorry for my mestakes

Find new world spot. if thats ever needed i actually chart cords of open areas in the game. i matter of fact have a few empty dungeons if you ever considered a very "interesting arena"

Yes lets make something different than what crap has please. great idea

I have dungeon zones for this once again! good idea for RP'ERS but i do not see them quite often anywhere.

That takes a long time actually. scripting wise. it depends how nice you want to make the lore etc. besides you need to rethink a new storyline.

Its done all the time. but they remove it or else it clutters the world server and it will lag more often. they have chill zones for this.

I made a video for this server as a semi ok intro.

enter the arena at your own risk....

You donate to be good. not to suck even more. donators already get killed and owned by people in the game who havent even donated. if anything boost it up.

This will make the game more unbalanced than it already is. this is a highrate and going higher is a bad thing to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Find new world spot. if thats ever needed i actually chart cords of open areas in the game. i matter of fact have a few empty dungeons if you ever considered a very "interesting arena"

Yes lets make something different than what crap has please. great idea

I have dungeon zones for this once again! good idea for RP'ERS but i do not see them quite often anywhere.

That takes a long time actually. scripting wise. it depends how nice you want to make the lore etc. besides you need to rethink a new storyline.

Its done all the time. but they remove it or else it clutters the world server and it will lag more often. they have chill zones for this.

I made a video for this server as a semi ok intro.

enter the arena at your own risk....

You donate to be good. not to suck even more. donators already get killed and owned by people in the game who havent even donated. if anything boost it up.

This will make the game more unbalanced than it already is. this is a highrate and going higher is a bad thing to do.

I disagree, the donaters are to OP and they are hardly ever killed by non vips.

By the way, the server do need more stamina, at least the non vips. Now i speak for myself but I think many would agree with me.