IceCold-WoW has a fully-featured Authenticator system to increase the security on your account. If you have an Android, iPhone, Windows Phone or Blackberry, you can use this system. It's very easy to setup:
1) Go to your "Game Panel -> Security & Login" on the website: http://www.icecold-wow.com/armory/gamepanel/security/
2) Under the Google Two Step Authenticator section, Tick the Enable box.
3) Download the Google Authenticator app on your smartphone
Windows Phone: Here
4) Using the app, scan the QR code on the Security page, or manually enter the Secret Code.
5) The app can now generate authenticator codes. Enter a generated code into the box at the bottom and click Save Changes.
- Once you activate the authenticator, you can no longer view the Secret Code until the authenticator is disabled.
- Activating the authenticator logs you out of all realms.
- You cannot deactivate the authenticator without entering an authentication code.
- The authenticator codes are enforced on both the website and game login.
- The game login will ask for an authenticator code once every 7 days, unless a different IP address attempts to log in, which prompts for a code immediately.
- The website allows you to choose to remember the authentication for 7 days, or ask every time.