Sign in to follow this  
Tent

Ice-Eternian Suggestion Thread

This is where new suggestions will be posted, rewards may be given out in the form of event tokens if we use any suggestions, the amount will change depending on the suggestion.

This is for new content only. Any transmog related requests posted here will be removed. Transmog suggestions go here

FORMAT:

Type: (Instance, Items, Quest Chain, update for current quest/items, etc.)

Description: (tell us about your suggestion, the more details the better.)

Credits: (you, and/or your friend.)

An admin or dev will reply to any suggestions we use.

Suggestions we will be looking at:

1. Bring back the morphs/character transformation/effects items to the vote vendor.

2. Make the following items BoA: Ice Warden's Embroidery, Soul of Anguish, Soul of the Damned, Vengeful Soul, Soul of Torment.

3. Introduce a new vote reward, an item that increases all your damage done by 30%, and all damage taken by 10%. This would allow the server to gain more votes, as players would want to obtain this item. The cost would be 5 for 5 VP.

4. Add "Mythical Metal" from the Cave of Frozen Relics Dungeon to the vote vendor and cost 10 VP each

5. Differentiate the regular IW V Trinkets from the 35 VP ones.

6. Add Green, Orange, and Purple gems to the gem vendor, this would allow more customizing options when gemming our characters.

7. Learn all weapons needs to return. This is not possible to do. We have tested this and you lose added weapon skills on logout.

Hey, I have 2 suggestions regarding the status of the shirt/tabard that drop from WBs.

1. Remove the non-vip Tabard of Frost / Shirt of Power. Remove the <VIP> designation of the current  <VIP> Tabard of Frost / <VIP> Shirt of Power. Make both drop from DW and DL. I don't see a point in gating "non-vip" items. (95% of the population is VIP/has the status, so the non-vip variant is essentially useless).

Add the shirt and tabard to Alexstrasza's loot table with a 25% drop chance for each. She is is difficult enough to justify the drop.

OR

2. Change the Tabard of Frost / Shirt of Power to a reagent that drops from DW / DL / Alex to upgrade to an item better than the Tormented variants. (Similar to embroidery)

The Ice Warden's tabards are currently useless because the Shirt of Power / Tabard of Frost offer both spell and melee stats, have more stats than Tormented, and are easier to obtain. As you said with the weapons, they technically shouldn't drop as items from world bosses since you basically skip the whole upgrade process.

I got a suggestion for a dungeon. 10 bosses with strong health and damage that drops set pieces for each class , the set should have some set bonuses, the bonuses is up to you Admins to decide if it should be very OP or not. But i think that it could be fun to have 1 dungeon like that.

Also a quest chain that require serious amount of hours to reach a full and very good custom armor set. Upgrade the gear like 3-5 times.

I like the idea of adding new and more content to keep us all busy, especially the idea of a quest chain.... and although it would take some time to put together, I think it’ll be great!

Thanks for your suggestion @Nickey

18 hours ago, bonesawbamf2 said:

Make all dots tick with haste for example dk dots, hunter sting etc.

That's not possible

I've played here for a long time now and the one thing I can say this server needs is players but I've never seen any type of advertisement, very little on YouTube about this server even when searched for directly.. and nothing up to date thats for sure.. theres a lot of potential in this server,  and I think if just a little more effort went into advertising this server would be doing a lot better, at the rate this game goes its people come on farm for max gear then leave again because theres nothing to do after that.. in a pvp server theres 0 pvp going on because theres never enough people online..

On 20/6/2019 at 6:12 AM, Iroh said:

I've played here for a long time now and the one thing I can say this server needs is players but I've never seen any type of advertisement, very little on YouTube about this server even when searched for directly.. and nothing up to date thats for sure.. theres a lot of potential in this server,  and I think if just a little more effort went into advertising this server would be doing a lot better, at the rate this game goes its people come on farm for max gear then leave again because theres nothing to do after that.. in a pvp server theres 0 pvp going on because theres never enough people online..

Thanks for your suggestion! 

I've actually been thinking of ways we can increase our votes on the server to attract more players and we've got a few good ideas which are being discussed as we speak, and i'm also currently in contact with a youtuber which gets a fair amount of views per video... Hopefully something with that will happen soon.

As for new content to keep new and existing players busy; after the admins are done with revamping our Reaper realm, we'll also be whipping up something tasty for our Eternian realm to keep the dedicated players busy!