Jump to content

Ice-Hyjal, 4.3.4 fun realm


Thanagor
 Share

Recommended Posts

The content of this realm is based off Reaper (Project Fire).

Differences?

- Max haste (makes dungeons easier to clear).

3 stages of haste, once you log into the world, you have stage 1 (fast).

Once you complete the starter quest line you receive stage 2 (faster).

Killing the last boss in the first dungeon, you will receive stage 3 (Too fast).

- Profession vendor (shortcuts to level your professions).

- VIP gear has higher stats.

Content available at launch?

Starter quest line.

5 Dungeons, custom scripted mobs/bosses.

A mall full of vendors.

Daily quests.

Working battlegrounds/Arenas.

3 world bosses.

When is launch? Keep checking the website, very soon.

Within the first week after launch, GMs will be hired.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a great plan all together. I thought I was gonna log on here see this place completely dead again. It's obvious now that you guys care about icecold just as much as the player base, even though for a while, it felt like you didn't; due to all the silence and short answers. We got 22 days from now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, theuberwar said:

Wait we're are getting a new realm but cannot get eternion back up?

The new realm doesn't take as much time to launch, it's hard to explain but bringing Eternian back will just take some more time.

7 hours ago, jboley said:

This is a great plan all together. I thought I was gonna log on here see this place completely dead again. It's obvious now that you guys care about icecold just as much as the player base, even though for a while, it felt like you didn't; due to all the silence and short answers. We got 22 days from now

Thank you for your comment. We really hope this will help us keep IceCold-WoW alive, so we can continue to make it better and that includes bringing Eternian back.

3 hours ago, solitaire said:

well i will apppppllllyyyyyyy

Good! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds good so far, hoping this will give you some time to fix up P.F and Eternian.

The absence of max haste is one of the things that I didn't like on Reaper (it wasn't TRUE max haste cause u couldn't move and cast spells for example) and P.F.

Edited by Moonkinstar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Moonkinstar said:

Sounds good so far, hoping this will give you some time to fix up P.F and Eternian.

Max Haste is one of the things that I didn't like on Reaper (it wasn't TRUE max haste) and P.F.

You don't like max haste in general? Old Reaper and Eternian was all about max haste, PF is normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is 100% constructive criticism, but people won't really wanna play this realm. For one, you gotta scrap(not rlly scrap, just make it so we don't need to do it) the required beginner quests for the haste server. Most of us have already done it, and it sounds like you're not even going to be keeping it around anyways if Icecold takes off again. Second, try throwing a few vendors in there that sell decent starter gear. People love being given stuff, that's how you hook them in. I'm not saying give them the next tier even, just varieties of different, cool, and good gear so that they can do the first tier pretty easily, but scales more as you go up the tiers. The easier and more interesting the starter faeces, the more players that get hooked into staying around. Like remember demonic and blessed? Yeah, it was tedious, but it was really ****in easy and I didn't mind doing it a bunch. Idk, just think about these suggestions. Ask my any questions if you need to, I can be confusing sometimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the suggestions, yes the starter quests will be made optional but when this happens, the reward for doing the quest line will be better, so up to the player. We will add a vendor with gear in the mall as the starter gear. Also some Stratholme items will be made boe, so can be traded or sold on AH. Will take time to make the realm better.

54 minutes ago, jboley said:

This is 100% constructive criticism, but people won't really wanna play this realm. For one, you gotta scrap(not rlly scrap, just make it so we don't need to do it) the required beginner quests for the haste server. Most of us have already done it, and it sounds like you're not even going to be keeping it around anyways if Icecold takes off again. Second, try throwing a few vendors in there that sell decent starter gear. People love being given stuff, that's how you hook them in. I'm not saying give them the next tier even, just varieties of different, cool, and good gear so that they can do the first tier pretty easily, but scales more as you go up the tiers. The easier and more interesting the starter faeces, the more players that get hooked into staying around. Like remember demonic and blessed? Yeah, it was tedious, but it was really ****in easy and I didn't mind doing it a bunch. Idk, just think about these suggestions. Ask my any questions if you need to, I can be confusing sometimes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.