Jump to content

Lets make this big again


Recommended Posts

OK we all know that this has been along time coming and we all couldn't wait for the new project fire  but all im hearing is that people miss the old ways we if that was the case why did so many leave now here is a chance to make a fresh start and make this server big again so much time and effort was made in building this new server for us and i think it would be stupid to not give it a chance so here is what i will say lets just try and get more players talk to friends and put links in our social network lets get a bigger group and make ice-cold one of the best servers i ever played  great again thanks for reading :D

Edited by galiger01
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to mention that, galiger01, you, you are relatively correct. The points, that you, galiger01, arranged, are indubitably noteworthily truthful. IceCold WoW's contributors, are concededly underwhelming, never satisfied and appreciating, when it comes to Project Fire. They lack gratitude, responsibility, interoperability and ratability. You however, galiger01, you are magnificent. Your elaborately advice, that you, galiger1, pointed out, has to be figured. I hope, that, people are going to follow your possibly literately denouements.

Have a nice day, galiger01.

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

My problem is the server's just not fun, you can't call it a funserver when there's no joy to be had actually playing the game. Anything that works is boring and everything else is broken, there's no fun way to pass time in between farming and that's mostly what pvp was for in reaper but as the server is there's not even anything to do after your 5 instance limit is up. I can farm for hours and get 1 piece of gear I need but get 3 of the same item for something I don't and all it does is make me not want to farm anymore, so I don't, and then I run into the problem of having nothing to do so I stop playing. After going through that cycle for a week I regretfully stopped playing because there's nothing outside of farming, even pvp is boring when 2 tanks can literally duel endlessly and spells don't work how they should.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, razzle frakes said:

My problem is the server's just not fun, you can't call it a funserver when there's no joy to be had actually playing the game. Anything that works is boring and everything else is broken, there's no fun way to pass time in between farming and that's mostly what pvp was for in reaper but as the server is there's not even anything to do after your 5 instance limit is up. I can farm for hours and get 1 piece of gear I need but get 3 of the same item for something I don't and all it does is make me not want to farm anymore, so I don't, and then I run into the problem of having nothing to do so I stop playing. After going through that cycle for a week I regretfully stopped playing because there's nothing outside of farming, even pvp is boring when 2 tanks can literally duel endlessly and spells don't work how they should.

This is the problem. This server is not even a FUNserver, as it is something that I have already seen (it's blizz like as hell) making it not even a innovating concept. And also the lack of comunication WILL kill this server, as it has done with so many others before (hopefully this isn't the case, because I have fond memories of gearing up my paladin and druid in this server).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I hardly see that ever happening To be honest. To me it seems like the Staff is doing a terrible Jobb we comunicating with the Community and ppl are already starting to leave "Agian" So i suggest The staff get their ass in gear And talk to the comunity and work on the server asap :) 

 

Not to be a dick or anything. But im dissepointed, This server could be so much more if only the staff put in some more effort, To me it seems like they are hardly trying atm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2016 at 6:09 AM, Beat said:

I would like to mention that, galiger01, you, you are relatively correct. The points, that you, galiger01, arranged, are indubitably noteworthily truthful. IceCold WoW's contributors, are concededly underwhelming, never satisfied and appreciating, when it comes to Project Fire. They lack gratitude, responsibility, interoperability and ratability. You however, galiger01, you are magnificent. Your elaborately advice, that you, galiger1, pointed out, has to be figured. I hope, that, people are going to follow your possibly literately denouements.

Have a nice day, galiger01.

 

 

Holy **** you love your goddamn commas and try so hard to sound eloquent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...

 

On 3/11/2016 at 8:21 PM, trenjen67 said:

 

Holy **** you love your goddamn commas and try so hard to sound eloquent.

I would like to mention that, trenjen67, your comment concerning my behavior made me believe that you are mighty perfidious. I don't acquiesce contentions but I don't endure letting someone get on my nerves and swipe me. Your denomination is most certainly incredulously untenable, so irrecognizable that you theoretically can't sense any form of synchronous data collection. I am who I am.

 

You know what? I bet you're the type of dude that attempts to suck on cable ducts because you believe cable capacitance is uncontested and wouldn't shatter once it comes in relation to water pressure. I studied trial balances, since then I memorized alot.

 

Comeon, enunciate yourself, incase you have something crude to say. I'm quintessentially going to advocate myself from folks like you.

 

 

If you mix a dice shaker with particle fluence, you obtain nothing exceptional. If you mix particle fluence with absentmindedness, what do you get?

 

A full grown red breasted nuthatch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.