The gear + content (future plans)

agittunc

6 minutes ago, Beat said:

I would like to mention that, agittunc, you should be sorry for what you've done. You affronted me with your words. You're rude, you're intended, and you're simply indisputable.

Still, I'm not going to block you. I will give you another chance, because you're actually smart, and you certainly know what you're doing. Just don't foozle yourself.

I don't have to be sorry, i can show you what lobo does. and when you see it you will understand why i behave that way sometimes. 

In any case, i suspect ur new to the server. Welcome to icecold. (u joined yesterday)

Regardless of what they add, they NEED to deal with the VIP fiasco. Because honestly i don't think people will play if they know that the Devs basically "deleted" 1000$ donations and haven't even compensated or even made an open statement about the situation other than basically saying "#dealwithit"

I would like to mention that, alexmex, yes, you, alexmex, please stop the unprofitable commotions that you committed on yourself. We know you are tensely concerning expired VIP payments, and we know you want responses, but, alexmex, there is nothing you can do. It is very easy to apprehend. You have to be temporising. Reciprocally, you will behold it very soon. Until then, you, alexmex, and the rest, have to wait.

• IceCold Admins
9 hours ago, alexmex said:

Regardless of what they add, they NEED to deal with the VIP fiasco. Because honestly i don't think people will play if they know that the Devs basically "deleted" 1000$ donations and haven't even compensated or even made an open statement about the situation other than basically saying "#dealwithit"

We're pretty much just waiting for them to get everything else working, then they'll deal with the vip issues.

24 minutes ago, Tentman said:

We're pretty much just waiting for them to get everything else working, then they'll deal with the vip issues.

Yeah, but your $1000 character isn't gone. People want their vip. They spent alot of their hard earned money on it. They have the vip gear made obviously, people just want to know when they will actually get it. Not this whole "Today, Nah tomorrow" then not get it thing.

I would like to mention that, Jansen, you do not have to be anxiety about your olden valuably characters, they're unendangered, but not accomplishable, yet.

Jansen, you should know, that you are very impatient with reference to this, and all the other sophisticated difficulties. Thanagor made clear, that, all the constant commotions are not going to alternate anything. It doesn't matter how many egomaniacal discourteously inquisitive complaints you and the rest are going to controvert, it will concretely incessantly be the same response from Thanagor.

I hope, I really do hope, you and everyone else conceive my particularized reply. If you do, please hew off.

BTW I did not say that I donated 1000$ for my char (although i did have VIP 1 on the eternian server, but that one got deleted so...). In any case they HAVE to adress the VIP fiasco. Why? Because the people who donated at any given time are essentialy their backers, their investors. So the Devs simply can not go on doing more content without saying what will the VIP benefits be on Reaper will be, as that will lead to people leaving angrily as they lost 1000$ dollars, or more, that could've been wasted on something else (like a PS4 along with a PSVR if that's your thing).