Project Fire prospectively infotainment!

Binkeucleb

2 minutes ago, Kanefever said:

So you are all bad guys. Except for holydk. He is the only good guy. 

What exactly makes you think that? Those people are not bad, they're just mentally ill. Saying the same thing over and over again interprets ignorance.

3 minutes ago, roc13x said:

Please stop replying to your own topic under different accounts. Over half the posts in this topic are from the same IP address.

Just because I have the same IP doesn't mean it is the same person. But thank you for finitely pointing it out.

Fun aside.

4 minutes ago, Blnkeucleb said:

I just wanted to apologize for being a bad guy. Not this time! I am really a good guy, I promise. Give me a chance to repent, you will see in due time that I am worthy of your affection.

Thank you for your lovely imitation, panther in space! I appreciate it :)!. It's such a shame you're no longer allowed to participate with the same IP :(. I would have loved to hear more professional imitations from you! But well, it was an improvement. If there's anything else you would like to talk about, get onto your real account. I don't want you to receive any punishments :)!

1 minute ago, Binkeucleb said:

Thank you for your lovely imitation, panther in space! I appreciate it :)!. It's such a shame you're no longer allowed to participate with the same IP :(. I would have loved to hear more professional imitations from you! But well, it was an improvement. If there's anything else you would like to talk about, get onto your real account. I don't want you to receive any punishments :)!

Who is this "panther in space" you are referring to? I am not sure who you think you are, but I suggest you escape this topic. As I am the OP, you need to leave. How dare you disrespect my account with such minuscule intelligence.

Jordan! Expel this impostor at once!

3 minutes ago, Blnkeucleb said:

Who is this "panther in space" you are referring to? I am not sure who you think you are, but I suggest you escape this topic. As I am the OP, you need to leave. How dare you disrespect my account with such minuscule intelligence.

Panther in space, this is exaggerating. I'm sorry if my imitation towards you hurt you in any way, but I definitely did not expect from you to create several accounts to "piss" me off. I assure you that it is not working in any way, and I assure you that I'm not against it, but I honestly don't want you to get in trouble. This forum actually needs you, although you're unfortunately silly childish. But I do hope you realize you have a working brain. You're intelligent. You're attentive. You're kind. You're lovable. You're delightful. You're gorgeous. You're fascinating, etc. There's alot more I could bring up, but you shall see this as soon as possible to prevent any incoming ban. I'm calling you "panther in space", because you remind me of a alien, that indicates itself as a human, while it is actually a alien, that indicates itself as a human. Do you get the joke? Pretty sure you do. I like you. You have done alot for the server.

Also, let's stop those (although they're professional) imitations, and let us find a way to get more players onto this server :)!

32 minutes ago, Binkeucleb said:

Panther in space, this is exaggerating. I'm sorry if my imitation towards you hurt you in any way, but I definitely did not expect from you to create several accounts to "piss" me off. I assure you that it is not working in any way, and I assure you that I'm not against it, but I honestly don't want you to get in trouble. This forum actually needs you, although you're unfortunately silly childish. But I do hope you realize you have a working brain. You're intelligent. You're attentive. You're kind. You're lovable. You're delightful. You're gorgeous. You're fascinating, etc. There's alot more I could bring up, but you shall see this as soon as possible to prevent any incoming ban. I'm calling you "panther in space", because you remind me of a alien, that indicates itself as a human, while it is actually a alien, that indicates itself as a human. Do you get the joke? Pretty sure you do. I like you. You have done alot for the server.

Also, let's stop those (although they're professional) imitations, and let us find a way to get more players onto this server :)!

54 minutes ago, Blnkeucleb said:

Imposters! Peasants! Leave this topic immediately or my acquaintance Jordan will have your heads!

Just now, Binkeuclab said:

Imposters! Peasants! Leave this topic immediately or my acquaintance Jordan will have your heads!

Oh men, panther in space, you don't know what you're running into. I hope Jordan or Ryan are not going to ban you since you used several accounts to post on the same topic although Ryan said it is not permitted.

9 minutes ago, Spacepanther said:

I'm not using several accounts though. I am just me... Nice stuff you're saying about me though. You're a good guy.

Exactly, you're just being yourself.

Sean, let's stop the senseless imitations, so we can get back to business.

Your job is it, to get more people onto the server, not to support unnecessarily imbecilities.

• Rocx locked this topic