It's Been Forever, Icecold

Tundra

Well it's been forever since I've visited, here's what I've been up to.

I recently just released my own company, it's a clothing brand for everyday wear/outdoors.

I live on my own now and I'm currently in college for Business Management.

I'm 19.

Currently single as can be, but I'm not worried about a relationship right now I have more things to worry about.  But I have been talking to one girl.

That's about it, just a bunch of work being a CEO.  

I see Icecold really needs to be revived soon.  Miss everyone, I've been slammed with working 24/7 I haven't had time to play games.

Well it's been forever since I've visited, here's what I've been up to.

I recently just released my own company, it's a clothing brand for everyday wear/outdoors.

I live on my own now and I'm currently in college for Business Management.

I'm 19.

Currently single as can be, but I'm not worried about a relationship right now I have more things to worry about.  But I have been talking to one girl.

That's about it, just a bunch of work being a CEO.  

I see Icecold really needs to be revived soon.  Miss everyone, I've been slammed with working 24/7 I haven't had time to play games.

Great to hear you are doing well and welcome back. Ice really does need a population boost and thats what we are currently working on. If you haven't seen, click the following link to check out how much work we have done on our new 4.3.4 realm that will replace the current Reaper.

http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5820-project-fire-development-status/

• 4 months later...