Zto/Paladexo auto-attack bug abuse

Spacepanther

I would suggest, with what limited value my suggestions have, to make it so first offense for this "bug abuse" be a verbal warning. Because Lobo has a point - everyone abuses this bug, sometimes just on instinct. Heck I've done it a dozen times. If it was bannable for first offense you'd have to be ready to cut off quite a lot of people from the server. I can make out from what you're saying that Dexo isn't very liked on the realm, but that isn't very relevant here.

We were pvping and you wanted to run from a fight in the ring then it's your problem not mine.

So you admit it was intentional. Thank you.

@Flash

Read around Flash. Read what the people are saying. This was an intentional use of the bug to kill my mage, who has to run from people with 2xSoatT's.

As far as the deal with banning Paladexo for a long period of time... Look at his track record. Look at what he has done, and copy+paste that in the future. He doesn't give a faeces about anyone else but the characters on all his stolen/scammed accounts. He is a greedy dumbass.

No one can prove that he stole anything, but I know enough to say he deserves a permanent ban. I can settle with him only getting a 24 hour ban for the bug abuse. He knew what he was doing, and he did it to kill me while I was trying to use my Health Vial. I watched him lock onto me while I was in the arena, then /startattack. So when I ran out of the arena I knew he was going to try to kill me, so I ran even further hoping he did it by mistake.

You have to realize that there is a hate towards Paladexo and people are attacking him because they know what the **** he has done. It seems that you don't.

Fair enough. I will throw it in the staff chat right away. When a decision has been made I will report back. 

In addition, no one was ever punished for using this bug. I can't just punish him for it because of the things he has done. It doesn't matter if I think he deserves it or not, as a Gm I have to treat everyone equally.

• Staff

In addition, no one was ever punished for using this bug. I can't just punish him for it because of the things he has done. It doesn't matter if I think he deserves it or not, as a Gm I have to treat everyone equally.

The cake is a lie! I vote we don't just throw the book at dexo lets throw a custard pie also!

Also I think some of you guys take dexo way to personal.

I was threatened to be banned if I was to do it again by Vynlendus about 7 months ago. I did the bug to attack him outside of the arena. Bug abuse is bug abuse, and rules are the same for BOTH realms.

The cake is a lie! I vote we don't just throw the book at dexo lets throw a custard pie also!

Also I think some of you guys take dexo way to personal.

You don't know anything about it. Very professional, thank you for your input.

If rules change based on the person in question, please inform us next time.

You were threatened, not banned. Yet you ask for a ban for Paladexo. How is that fair? "Rules are the same for BOTH realms." Basically you're saying I should threaten to ban him, not actually ban him, right?

As I said and quoted, I will report back when a decision has been made.

REPLY:

I was threatened to be banned if I was to do it again by Vynlendus about 7 months ago. I did the bug to attack him outside of the arena. Bug abuse is bug abuse, and rules are the same for BOTH realms.

A warning is punishment. 

Just to clarify.

No offense because you're actually one of the gms I like, but as a staff member, it is also your job to either fix the bug or punish the people who use it, weather or not they were the first to get reported for it. You have rules for a reason. Even if it was the other way around here: Dexo reporting Sean. I'd still see it the same way. You guys either need to start punishing, or fix it. That's how this discussion should end, even if it's without Dexo being punished. 

A decision has been made regarding the auto attack bug which gets abused at the arena. From now on the abuse of this bug will be punished. Punishments will be as follows:

First offense: Verbal warning

Second offense: 6 hour ban

Third offense: 2 day ban

Fourth offense: 1 week ban

Fifth offense: 3 week ban

Sixth offense: Permanent ban

Reported player has received his first offense verbal warning.

Report has been dealt with.

Closed.