Mega Suggestions

3shadow405

I would like to add to the point number 2 - Someone has said to me recently "they won't do that because their is already TMOG vendors" Transmog is 100% not the same thing and its personal preference. Plus limited variety. I want this changed the most because of the Rewarding feeling you would get and want to pursue more and more!.

Thank you.

Hello, I am relatively newish to the server but I've played here before and I think that if we change a few small things it would make the server a lot more popular.

Here are a few of my ideas:

1 - We need to find some way to reward people for voting other than just trinkets that give a good haste proc and other nick nacks, something like voting weapons that can be upgraded or upgrade mats etc. so that the player feels compelled to vote for the server.

2 - Cosmetic changes such as Armor Tiers, what I mean is you get a different look for Ice Warden II Warrior Set than you would Ice Warden I Warrior Set. Like for example Ice Warden Warrior I would be Tier 1 and Ice Warden Warrior II would be Tier 2 sets from real WoW. I feel like this change is rather simple but would feel a lot more rewarding. I feel the weapons would be also a good change and a good since of fulfillment after you upgraded you'd be like "YES TIER 2 WOO!".

3 - Professionalism goes a long way, Most of the Custom Instances are fine but I feel they lack a bit of story behind them. It's just really a dull grind for players to get gear and no real reward for finishing the whole dungeon. If just the mobs positions were slightly changed and their names had meaning and at the start of the dungeon there were quests that rewarded you for killing bosses and gave you mats for that tier. Would go a long way.

4 - World Bosses, more world bosses.. everyone loves world bosses and the quests behind them. Weapon Drops, Keys to get into dungeons for vips etc. Quests that give rewards for killing em, Everyone loves em. :)

5 - Trinkets with Haste Procs, I know that this would be so good if you had to upgrade new trinkets to X or V to get the Haste Proc instead of giving it too them.

Thank you for reading this :)

1) We currently do have voting for upgrade matts, and to my knowledge that hasn't gone too great.

2) If we were to do that, we'd have 10 tiers used on just non-VIP gear, not to mention Shadowsbane, and then the 7 VIP sets. We'd have no sets left for fun.

3) We're currently working on making instances less "Lemme stand here and bash on this mob" and more mechanic based, and hopefully adding some story soon too. Example: Arcatraz.

4) World bosses are quite possible, and we can add more. We haven't really looked into it, as we're currently trying to finish up the tons of projects we already have open, but we can for sure add more world bosses when we're done with that.

5) I assume you're talking about making it so the haste proc isn't earned until later on in the gear levels, and that's something we can talk about but I'm sure would have a negative response from the non-VIP community.

I appreciate all the ideas, and I'll for sure look into getting some of this stuff done. Keep in mind with all of the projects we're currently working on clearing out, these might not been seen for quite some time.

Hello world, wait this isn't Programming here.

My suggestions would be to increase the haste given on VIP items it would be nice to see VIP 7 to be capped someday.

Also lets make a Vendor that can max profession skills for people who have paid for VIP 5 - 7. for people who don't have time to play, let alone farm skills, I would rather help people than farm the skills up.

Well I think you are somewhat right on this..I Suggest  that some Fun VIP contents are added.. Even if the VIP stuffs are pretty useless atm because of OP non vip and the amount of haste you can get ingame, some Fun stuffs would be well appreciated And atleast  be a  "VIP" 

Hello world, wait this isn't Programming here.

My suggestions would be to increase the haste given on VIP items it would be nice to see VIP 7 to be capped someday.

Also lets make a Vendor that can max profession skills for people who have paid for VIP 5 - 7. for people who don't have time to play, let alone farm skills, I would rather help people than farm the skills up to max.

As for this, we're currently working on revamping a lot of the items we have made to make it more balanced, and this is something we can look into while doing it.

As for professions, that's something I've been looking into adding for some time now. We're just trying to make sure that when we add it there won't be a compatibility issue in the future.

Add free race changes only for VIP's.

I'm not quite sure how we would implement this, quite honestly. I can surely look into adding it though, seems like something that would be harmless, but fun.

I cannot disagree.

Maybe new gems or something...

I think I saw on a Reaper thread before that new custom gems would require a custom patch and that "isn't going to happen". But I like the gem idea, they could perhaps make it so that the meta gem mats (stun, crit, silence, etc.) cost honor points. A lowly gem crafter that just started would have difficulties with this, but a pvphead without jewelcrafting would be glad to buy more than enough mats for him, further bolstering the trading system in the game.

Note that there is more than 2 types of meta gems (not just the Skyflare and the other popular one, there's one more I think), so if an honor price was placed on these 2 mainstream ones the devs would have to put aside their laziness and search their way through the Jewelcrafting recipes or ask someone...

And actually, why stop at gems. They could also make glyph mats and weapon chain (obviously the cost for this would be massive considering you don't need a large number of mats compared to gems) (for disarm) mats cost honor points too.

I think I saw on a Reaper thread before that new custom gems would require a custom patch and that "isn't going to happen". But I like the gem idea, they could perhaps make it so that the meta gem mats (stun, crit, silence, etc.) cost honor points. A lowly gem crafter that just started would have difficulties with this, but a pvphead without jewelcrafting would be glad to buy more than enough mats for him, further bolstering the trading system in the game.

Note that there is more than 2 types of meta gems (not just the Skyflare and the other popular one, there's one more I think), so if an honor price was placed on these 2 mainstream ones the devs would have to put aside their laziness and search their way through the Jewelcrafting recipes or ask someone...

And actually, why stop at gems. They could also make glyph mats and weapon chain (obviously the cost for this would be massive considering you don't need a large number of mats compared to gems) (for disarm) mats cost honor points too.

All these suggestions are kind of difficult to be done, hope there's willingness on the Dev team...

But, I also think that the pvp experience will be improved and why not we could attract people to play (:

Add free race changes only for VIP's.

Tokens could be added when you buy a set for example : ( VIP 1& 2 = 1 race change token) (Vip 3&4 = 2 race change tokens) (vip 5-6 = 3 race change tokens) and vip 7 could be 5..  That will add more stuffs to the VIP sets.. and some fun along with it..