Project Fire Suggestions 2015

Kanefever

Brung back faction change!

As you all know it was disabled due to a bug. I'll add it to the list and see what's possible.

After a duel ends, both players get their abilities again without cooldown, so you don't have to wait for cooldowns to duel properly again.

I'm not sure if this is possible without tons of scripting, If so then it's unlikely to happen. Not soon anyway. There's different priorities for now. I'll still add it to the list, see what the rest thinks.

More suggestions:

Bring back the Blizz-like feeling of spawn zones and spirit healers, at the very least add it for the arena so that players can't spawn behind you. Maybe a 30 second mass heal just like Battlegrounds would do the trick there.

Reduce the cost of honor gear, and make an upgrade set.

Make vote gear better than the newest set, or make it able to upgrade to a set that is 500 stats more than Illustrious.

Make the VIP Dungeon, Pythios, Skywall, Grubba and Zuljin a bit easier by 1/8th. Due to the lack of population and the lack of extreme donations, most players can't actually do anything with this content but die over and over.

>>An alternative solution would be to make the drops group loot (except Pythios, he just needs a bit less melee damage in exchange for 100m more life) for people that want to play with others.

From what I have done with my own characters, Grubba does not seem to drop his maul very often. 0 drops : 14 kills is the current running record I have for what he has dropped. I would like to see this looked into for a possible bug. I was told it was a 20% drop chance, but of course I could be very unlucky.

Farming materials in dungeons are perfectly balanced, but the mobs lack the feeling of a challenge. Add patrolling mobs as well as various ranged, healers, and casters to the mob mix. Change some of the layout of the mobs in lower dungeons and instances, as they seem stale; that or create a new set of dungeons which seems less likely.

))(( = Important to me pre-patch

))ADD SHIELDS to the transmogrification vendor please!((

))ADD Block rating to VIP shields, remove mastery completely to avoid Mastery Bugs((

))Make tanking and healing more of a requirement((

))Reduce non-healing class/specialization heals((

))Reduce Priest's bubble's by 1/3 or remove the secondary bubble when a critical heal occurs((

))Buff Death Knight's melee output by giving more Attack Power bonus via Strength((

Thanks for listening to my opinion. I will work out some more ideas for later.

Increase the gold rate for Illustrious Zone mobs to 3000g+, to be split at least 4 ways by respective party members to make the fight worth the time. Reduce the damage of the phoenix by 1/2 so that some nonVIP's can sustain a hit without being one shot. It is supposed to be challenging but still possible to tank without quickspawning to kill the boss... The entire zone's drop rates need to be reworked I ran the place a few times and several mobs gave me duplicates leaving me with 2/4 gems. Remove the limits on how many you can carry or allow Unique (4) so that we can at least make a use of the excess drops of gems that we do not need. Do drop rates based on difficulty in the area, maybe the phoenix drops only Gem III at a 40% chance, and Gem IV at a 15% chance? Anyways, it needs looked over.

Give monsters in farming dungeons a gold drop...

))ADD SHIELDS to the transmogrification vendor please!((

))ADD Block rating to VIP shields, remove mastery completely to avoid Mastery Bugs((

Oh woops, I totally forgot to do that first one, it's added now. And I'll see about that 2nd one to see if it'll add to your block or not.

1. Increase the gold rate for Illustrious Zone mobs to 3000g+, to be split at least 4 ways by respective party members to make the fight worth the time.

2. Reduce the damage of the phoenix by 1/2 so that some nonVIP's can sustain a hit without being one shot. It is supposed to be challenging but still possible to tank without quickspawning to kill the boss...

3. The entire zone's drop rates need to be reworked I ran the place a few times and several mobs gave me duplicates leaving me with 2/4 gems.

1. Ok.

2. I'll reduce it a tad, but not by 1/2.

3. I changed the drop rate a few weeks ago so that all normal bosses have a 25% drop rate for all gems, and bosses like the phoenix (or ones specified as a elite) have an increased drop rate for gems III & IV.

• 2 months later...
  • Owners

Changed the title to focus on Project Fire.

Most suggestions so far are based on changing the current Reaper and it's content. What you need to understand about Project Fire is that almost all of Reaper is being completely rebuilt from the ground. Pretty much zero world content currently in Reaper will exist in the 4.3 upgrade. It will all be new content.

What I'm getting at is, please make suggestions for brand new content and features. Forget about the old content and don't get hung up on bugs. Think bigger.

Changed the title to focus on Project Fire.

Most suggestions so far are based on changing the current Reaper and it's content. What you need to understand about Project Fire is that almost all of Reaper is being completely rebuilt from the ground. Pretty much zero world content currently in Reaper will exist in the 4.3 upgrade. It will all be new content.

What I'm getting at is, please make suggestions for brand new content and features. Forget about the old content and don't get hung up on bugs. Think bigger.

ok rye bread, you have attracted my attention. What id like to see on the brand new realm or server. faction leader custom quests.

the ability to farm professions easily.

faction change of course.

free transmog.

I enjoy max haste so yes. Max haste.

lich king custom raid

make orgrimmar a battleground. It can be done. Yes. But keep the city orgrimmar accessible.

arena atop icecrown citadel ( ive been saying this for years)

The ability to morph into npcs, make it cost vote points or whatever.

maybe put me and some of my peers in charge of events, such as hide n seek, maze, cross continent races. Arena freeze tag.

Play some music! play avicii levels....please

Underwater arena, and underwater mounts. Maybe even an underwater area. (Or make vash'jir work)

Make faction leaders tougher, one shotting varian wynn wasnt much fun.

ragnaros custom raid also.

more transmogrification choices (you slacked off a bit molten i still love you though)

make the starter quests different for each race, start them in different areas. (Undead= deathknell)

Another suggestion: Every week i post a topic about what event everyone wants to do and at the end of that week we tally them and do thst event.

I recommend myself to be in charge of the events because the staff are to (no offense) soft. Softer than toilet tissue. They dont take the events seriously thats why the people start qqing.

this concludes my list for now. When i think of aomething else, ill post accordingly.

Here are some problems i see in the game followed by suggestions :

1.Classes are extremely unbalanced. no comparison. paladins being the best followed by other melee classes. (pvp priest is best ofc) 

2. There is nothing to really strife for. after getting illustrious ur kinda done. revamp the item sets because peope get tired by being in the dungeons for days and days. give them variation.

3. Give some more multiplayer flavour. because dungeons are being solo'd for the gear. like mentioned before. item sets are annoying to farm. adding a bonus chance while being in a group helps. and make sure they arent just for 1 person. make it so that if that item drops everyone can loot that. (like ravaged).

4. also, we need to much to get a reagent to upgrade. make it lower amount example : "45 glowing orbs" to "20 glowing orbs". it makes it a little softer on the head. 

5. While there are alot of problems in the game. socially its not bad. but its not good either. all social activity goes to the arena. since we all do that. make some raid-like raids where we can strife for other items to use. try to make it so we need tanks healers and dps. it brings a nice flavour to the game. 

6. Max haste is a bitch. melee being dominant in every way. have items have a kind of haste and tabard or gems to increase some. while for casters make them tick faster.

now for the PVP side :

Obtaining PVP gear sucks big time. grind 1 item for weeks is just unbearable. + we need more pvp items only 8 gear pieces is just bad. + if u can balance classes and promote bgs if will get more interesting with like a gear stat lock (make it so you have max that stat to balance it out. donator wont be able to abuse it then)

idk what else to add. pvp is just pvp and talk in icecold. idk what to say.

Other things : 

Make proffessions useable. like custom enchants. just to make it more interesting.

mechanics. make that raid with a bit of mechanics. makes it very interesting.

well goodluck icecold staff.

Sorry for the 2nd post but i wanted to use this one for other things :

icecold has 2 funservers, 1 originating for eternion. and 1 from icecold itself.

this is extremely bad. it rips the community apart by 2 pieces. in 2012-2013 it was like 30-40 ppl online steady. now max 15 / 15 in both. this shouldnt be.

its probably not gonna happen but i would say merge the realms. people that donated on gear refund it in store credit. 

if u merge some content. make some nice new sets. make all classes viable with some nice new features. 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

u got like a new game in your hands. its gonna be piss hard for sure. but reinventing a good game makes a huge impact and people bound to return and play again.

• Owners

Thank you for the suggestions agittunc. You'll be happy to know that nearly all of them are addressed in some form or other on the new content. Especially instances and gearing through them. A lot of work is going into that to make it fun and challenging.

Thank you for the suggestions agittunc. You'll be happy to know that nearly all of them are addressed in some form or other on the new content. Especially instances and gearing through them. A lot of work is going into that to make it fun and challenging.

I'm not trying to be mean or something but I've been deceived many times. Words are words. So my question is: Could we see some work in progress photos?

the game is dying for a change! so i hope it will be worked on alot :) then i may return myself :P

gee thanks loboz for the suggestions. I love and value your input. You forgot to say this.

1. You guys should really have more events or the GMs should make more events even simple ones would be cool just like Hide and seek, (I guess that relates to just a more active staff or more staff members).

2. You guys should put signs up or something in the spawning area in Dun Morogh where you first spawn with a new character to let people know like your not supposed to be doing anything there, or change the spawning area to the Deepholm Mall or something because within just the last 2 days I've gone back there to find 3 people doing the quests there with no idea what they're doing now I know there's a help and info book in your bag but I guess some people aren't the brightest? or most intelligent when it comes to video games. xD

3. You guys need to make all pieces of equipment transmoggable to what you have equipped there's actually a set I like from one of the RP vendors that I can't transmog because it doesn't have stats.

4. Nothing else is coming to mind at the moment i'm sure there's more but oh well i'm tired! Yay for Project Fire! :D

• 3 weeks later...

ok lets go with a boss fight. We can call the boss Lobozbane ( a hunter with a good amount of hp and dps). Lets make this a bounty / revenge questline. Loboz is an outcast, shunned by his peers, a lone wolf persay. He murdered the king of sw, alo ng with his family and has taken refuge in the keep. So now you have to infiltrate the keep and neutralize the threat which is Loboz and his band of marauders. So you go in the keep and keep to the standard, murder all of the lieutenants and footsoldiers. then you get to the sw throne room and you must fight each of Loboz' pets, all of them are spirit beasts, (arcturis, etc). Not gonna go into detail in their attacks and such that would take up alot of this. But once they all are defeated you and loboz exchange dialog. And he shoots you with a scatter shot that does an assload of damage AlSo it makes you wander for a bit. And he then rushes to the portal of darnassus (in typical loboz fashion might i add) and you go after him into an instanced darnassus where you have to complete quests to find out his location. One quest would be following footsteps to a tunnel in teldrassil, then you get ambushed by sw guards who try to arrest you for killing the king. But you explain that it wasnt you and the guards give you a quest to go rough up the local band of marauders and theives in the area. once you get to the last band of thieves , the leader who is a subboss with a good amount of hp and damage, says that loboz has tried to seek council with the warchief in borean tundra. So you have to venture to northrend in search of your archnemesis loboz. Then once you get there you are pulled aside behind some barrells or whatever and this girl who is a traitor gives you an item than transforms you into one of loboz mercenaries, and yo u have to infiltrate that place where garrosh and thrall are.

which is gonna be difficult because you have to keep reapplying the disguise once inside, ( every 10 seconds) and if you are seen without the disguise instant death. so you find loboz chatting with thrall and garrosh and then he leaves, and thrall notices your disguise, then you have to fight him and garrosh at the same time. Th ey spam warrior stuns on you. So after you beat them garrosh tells you where lobo is heading. Ironically its gurubashi arena , and there at the arena you fight his lobotomizers, who are ( shadow council priests ) a real pain in the ass to kill because they beserk early and if one beserks all beserk, so youll need a group. Then once you manage to kill them Loboz jumps down from the outer ring and starts fighting you, when you get him to a certain hp he feign deaths and if you get close to him you are poisoned ( assloads of Dots) , then he pops up and scatter shots you and stage 2 begins, all throughout the fight hes calling you names and such, belittling your mom to, after that he casts a spell that puts you to sleep and he calls on Qqmoar his right hand man , then you and him fight (qqmoar casts traps every few seconds that hurt you ALOT, the ice traps freeze you in place for 7 seconds and you are inflicted with brittle bones which halfs your damage and movement speed for 15 seconds) after you defeat qqmoar he dissappears in a smoke bomb and exclaims "i dont get paid enough for this". Then loboz hops back down in camoflauge and shoots at you (chimera shots, silencing shots, explosive shots) this stage is all about not dying, so heals are advised. THEN after about 5 or 10 minutes of healing and him shooting at your team and you, he comes out of camo and enrages and the real fight begins, stage 3, (Loboz' multishot can kill your entire team so be advised) . But once you kill him he drops some great ****ing loot, like black temple TBC good. thats my rough edit for this custom boss storyline. it can use some spit and polish before officially being added ( if you like the story). (Along the way in the instances you pick up items in the environment that once you turn them in you are given a gearset, "lone wanderer pauldrons and such")

Be advised that idea came from the top of my head. I also have a few more well thought out storylines for bosses, just message me and ill tell you them. - FOR THE STAFF

These are my gear name ideas:

Lone Wanderer Set ( loboz questline )

The Dark Below Set ( sikh the plunderer questline)

Beacon of hope set

The Glutton set ( helm of the glutton etc, glutton questline)

Tarturus Set (greaves of Tarturus, Tarturus questline)

Sikh's blessed gear

Then a set of daggers, (tears of the forgotten) left and right tear looted from the eyes of certain bosses, has a small droprate.

ok lets go with a boss fight. 

I like it. It will indeed need some "spit and polish" and some of the mechanics might be a bit hard to implement, but it's a great base to work from. As I said in the other topic, we will be prioritizing the fundamental parts for now so we can release it as soon as possible. Meaning I'm not sure if this will be in the first release. I'll put it in a different format and throw it in the dev chat. Once I hear more I will let you know.

Again my apologies for the lack of replies from my side. Here's a first list of answers. I'll try to answer as many of the other questions as I can in the days to come.

MichaelScott, on 03 Jan 2015 - 03:15 AM

1. More Pythios Chests ( like add 1 or 2)
2.  Have a way to promote guild officers when a guild leader hasnt logged on in years.

1. As said before everything will be changed. I said I would add this to the suggestion list, I was told to get over Pythios and think bigger. Similar suggestions regarding the new content will be welcome after the release.
2. I think I already said it before but we will be trying to implement this somehow. Still not sure if it's possible.

Space, on 09 Jan 2015 - 07:09 AM

1. I'd suggest making haste hard to obtain, similar to how retail has it. 

Haste will be a lot harder to obtain than it is now. It won't be exactly like retail, but it will be closer to retail than how it is now.

MichaelScott, on 14 Jan 2015 - 07:46 AM

Oh and one thing to fix also. The icecold auto announce. It lies ALOT. For example, instant chat an admin on skype, yeah thats a lie, jordan doesnt accept anyone. Lmao.

The auto announce will obviously be different. For all I know it will have to be created from scratch again, so I assume it will be closer to the truth this time.

Space, on 18 Jan 2015 - 08:13 AM

1. Make the VIP Dungeon, Pythios, Skywall, Grubba and Zuljin a bit easier by 1/8th. Due to the lack of population and the lack of extreme donations, most players can't actually do anything with this content but die over and over.
>>An alternative solution would be to make the drops group loot (except Pythios, he just needs a bit less melee damage in exchange for 100m more life) for people that want to play with others.

2. From what I have done with my own characters, Grubba does not seem to drop his maul very often. 0 drops : 14 kills is the current running record I have for what he has dropped. I would like to see this looked into for a possible bug. I was told it was a 20% drop chance, but of course I could be very unlucky.

3. Farming materials in dungeons are perfectly balanced, but the mobs lack the feeling of a challenge. Add patrolling mobs as well as various ranged, healers, and casters to the mob mix. Change some of the layout of the mobs in lower dungeons and instances, as they seem stale; that or create a new set of dungeons which seems less likely.

1. Project Fire will contain all new content. We'll try to balance this as good as we can. Suggestion for this can be made after the release.

2. Same answer as for question 1, Project Fire will contain all new content. I'm assuming this will all be bug free, if not reports for this can be made after the release.

3. Good suggestion. We will be focusing on creating a more challenging experience when it comes to farming gear.

MichaelScott, on 20 Mar 2015 - 4:41 PM

1. I enjoy max haste so yes. Max haste.
2. lich king custom raid
3. make orgrimmar a battleground. It can be done. Yes. But keep the city orgrimmar accessible.
4. arena atop icecrown citadel ( ive been saying this for years)
5. Play some music! play avicii levels....please
6. ragnaros custom raid also.
7. more transmogrification choices (you slacked off a bit molten i still love you though)

1. There will be no more max haste, sorry.
2. Custom raids will be made. I'm not sure Ice Crown Citadel will be one of those, but it is possible.
3. What would be the value of this? We will have multiple battlegrounds available, why add Orgrimmar to that list?
4. Wouldn't this disable us to make a custom ICC raid? I assume you mean the spot where you normally fight the Lich King?
5. Lolno.
6. As said custom raids will be made. Maybe one with Ragnaros, maybe not.
7. I'm sure there will be a lot more transmog choices as we go. 

agittunc, on 21 Mar 2015 - 01:25 AM

1.Classes are extremely unbalanced. no comparison. paladins being the best followed by other melee classes. (pvp priest is best ofc) 
2. There is nothing to really strife for. after getting illustrious ur kinda done. revamp the item sets because peope get tired by being in the dungeons for days and days. give them variation.
3. Give some more multiplayer flavour. because dungeons are being solo'd for the gear. like mentioned before. item sets are annoying to farm. adding a bonus chance while being in a group helps. and make sure they arent just for 1 person. make it so that if that item drops everyone can loot that. (like ravaged).
4. also, we need to much to get a reagent to upgrade. make it lower amount example : "45 glowing orbs" to "20 glowing orbs". it makes it a little softer on the head. 
5. While there are alot of problems in the game. socially its not bad. but its not good either. all social activity goes to the arena. since we all do that. make some raid-like raids where we can strife for other items to use. try to make it so we need tanks healers and dps. it brings a nice flavour to the game. 
6. Max haste is a bitch. melee being dominant in every way. have items have a kind of haste and tabard or gems to increase some. while for casters make them tick faster.
7. Obtaining PVP gear sucks big time. grind 1 item for weeks is just unbearable. + we need more pvp items only 8 gear pieces is just bad. + if u can balance classes and promote bgs if will get more interesting with like a gear stat lock (make it so you have max that stat to balance it out. donator wont be able to abuse it then) 
8. Make proffessions useable. like custom enchants. just to make it more interesting.
9. mechanics. make that raid with a bit of mechanics. makes it very interesting.

1. As mentioned before one of our main priorities will be balancing classes.
2. After the release players will have plenty to work for again. Besides that we will be releasing content updates frequently.
3. It will obviously be hard to make this work for every gear set that's added. The lower tier dungeons can't be too hard since it needs to be possible to complete them for lower geared people. Higher tier geared players might be able to solo or nearly solo these dungeons. We will however try to prevent this as much as we can.
4. The way of obtaining items will be completely reworked.
5. This will be implemented. With the max haste gone balancing things will be far easier.
6. As said, max haste will be gone. There will be ways to obtain haste, but no where near the amount haste players have now.
7. Battlegrounds will be tested and ways to make them more interesting will be looked at as well.
8. We are looking at ways to make professions more viable. Adding custom would be hard since it will require a custom patch, but other ways will be experimented with.
9. Yes. Just yes.

MichaelScott, on 23 Mar 2015 - 02:29 AM

gee thanks loboz for the suggestions. I love and value your input. You forgot to say this.

Oh my god thank you so much for your input! But seriously, any input is extremely appreciated. I'll try to say this more.

Dragneel, on 26 Mar 2015 - 09:05 AM

1. You guys should really have more events or the GMs should make more events even simple ones would be cool just like Hide and seek, (I guess that relates to just a more active staff or more staff members).
2. You guys need to make all pieces of equipment transmoggable to what you have equipped there's actually a set I like from one of the RP vendors that I can't transmog because it doesn't have stats.

1. We will be looking at ways to add events which don't require staff members to host them. Eventually the GM applications will open up as well, meaning more staff. I'm not sure how the rest thinks about a rank like Event Master. Will try to find that out.
2. We will probably be using the retail transmog system. This means that it will remain pretty the same way as it is. I'm not sure what the possibilities are. I can always ask.

Things that I will need to check or discuss, answers to come:

Brung back faction change!

I'm still not sure if this is possible without bringing back the bug which got is disabled in the first place. Will report back as soon as I can.

After a duel ends, both players get their abilities again without cooldown, so you don't have to wait for cooldowns to duel properly again.

Not sure how much work this would be, if it's tons of work it might not be viable. Will report back as soon as I can.

1. Bring back the Blizz-like feeling of spawn zones and spirit healers, at the very least add it for the arena so that players can't spawn behind you. Maybe a 30 second mass heal just like Battlegrounds would do the trick there.

2. Reduce the cost of honor gear, and make an upgrade set.

3. Make vote gear better than the newest set, or make it able to upgrade to a set that is 500 stats more than Illustrious.

1. I'm not sure about the spirit healer thing. It would require players to run a long distance. every time they get killed, which can be a lot as many of you know. I guess we can look and see if we can add a spirit healer just outside the arena or something like that. This still wouldn't solve the spawning behind someone and killing them thing. It would only require them to walk a bit further. Will be looked at.

2. Will be suggested. We will have to look at what rate honor can be rate. A matching price will be implemented. As for the upgrade, not sure if this will happen. 

3. I fully support this suggestion. It's expensive af, takes a lot of dedication to get and it helps out the server when you do so. It should definitely be the top set in the game, aside from donor gear ofcourse. Will suggest and add that I'm all for this.

1. faction leader custom quests.
3. faction change of course.
4. free transmog.
5. The ability to morph into npcs, make it cost vote points or whatever.
6. maybe put me and some of my peers in charge of events, such as hide n seek, maze, cross continent races. Arena freeze tag.
8. Make faction leaders tougher, one shotting varian wynn wasnt much fun.
9. make the starter quests different for each race, start them in different areas. (Undead= deathknell)

1. I like it. Will be discussed. Perhaps we can use the story you just posted for this.
3. As said earlier, I'm not sure if this can be done without bringing back the bug which caused it to be disabled.
4. As for now I'm not sure what the transmog currency will be. It might be cote points, it might be gold. It probably won't be free though.
5. I hardly doubt this will be implemented, but I'll suggest it anyway. Who knows.
6. I'll suggest it.
8. If we will be making faction leader specific quest lines this will definitely happen. Depends on the answer I'll get on your first suggestion.
9. Personally I support this. It's a lot more work, but it'll be worth it. I'll suggest it.

1. You guys should put signs up or something in the spawning area in Dun Morogh where you first spawn with a new character to let people know like your not supposed to be doing anything there, or change the spawning area to the Deepholm Mall or something because within just the last 2 days I've gone back there to find 3 people doing the quests there with no idea what they're doing now I know there's a help and info book in your bag but I guess some people aren't the brightest? or most intelligent when it comes to video games. xD

1. Someone suggested to create a different starter zone for every race. This will be a lot of work, but it may be a great idea. If the starter zone will be changed completely, we will also have a look at making it more obvious for new players.

If I missed anything in this or my previous post please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll appreciate it as much as you'll appreciate a decent answer.

ok lets go with a boss fight. We can call the boss Lobozbane ( a hunter with a good amount of hp and dps). Lets make this a bounty / revenge questline. Loboz is an outcast, shunned by his peers, a lone wolf persay. He murdered the king of sw, alo ng with his family and has taken refuge in the keep. So now you have to infiltrate the keep and neutralize the threat which is Loboz and his band of marauders. So you go in the keep and keep to the standard, murder all of the lieutenants and footsoldiers. then you get to the sw throne room and you must fight each of Loboz' pets, all of them are spirit beasts, (arcturis, etc). Not gonna go into detail in their attacks and such that would take up alot of this. But once they all are defeated you and loboz exchange dialog. And he shoots you with a scatter shot that does an assload of damage AlSo it makes you wander for a bit. And he then rushes to the portal of darnassus (in typical loboz fashion might i add) and you go after him into an instanced darnassus where you have to complete quests to find out his location. One quest would be following footsteps to a tunnel in teldrassil, then you get ambushed by sw guards who try to arrest you for killing the king. But you explain that it wasnt you and the guards give you a quest to go rough up the local band of marauders and theives in the area. once you get to the last band of thieves , the leader who is a subboss with a good amount of hp and damage, says that loboz has tried to seek council with the warchief in borean tundra. So you have to venture to northrend in search of your archnemesis loboz. Then once you get there you are pulled aside behind some barrells or whatever and this girl who is a traitor gives you an item than transforms you into one of loboz mercenaries, and yo u have to infiltrate that place where garrosh and thrall are.

which is gonna be difficult because you have to keep reapplying the disguise once inside, ( every 10 seconds) and if you are seen without the disguise instant death. so you find loboz chatting with thrall and garrosh and then he leaves, and thrall notices your disguise, then you have to fight him and garrosh at the same time. Th ey spam warrior stuns on you. So after you beat them garrosh tells you where lobo is heading. Ironically its gurubashi arena , and there at the arena you fight his lobotomizers, who are ( shadow council priests ) a real pain in the ass to kill because they beserk early and if one beserks all beserk, so youll need a group. Then once you manage to kill them Loboz jumps down from the outer ring and starts fighting you, when you get him to a certain hp he feign deaths and if you get close to him you are poisoned ( assloads of Dots) , then he pops up and scatter shots you and stage 2 begins, all throughout the fight hes calling you names and such, belittling your mom to, after that he casts a spell that puts you to sleep and he calls on Qqmoar his right hand man , then you and him fight (qqmoar casts traps every few seconds that hurt you ALOT, the ice traps freeze you in place for 7 seconds and you are inflicted with brittle bones which halfs your damage and movement speed for 15 seconds) after you defeat qqmoar he dissappears in a smoke bomb and exclaims "i dont get paid enough for this". Then loboz hops back down in camoflauge and shoots at you (chimera shots, silencing shots, explosive shots) this stage is all about not dying, so heals are advised. THEN after about 5 or 10 minutes of healing and him shooting at your team and you, he comes out of camo and enrages and the real fight begins, stage 3, (Loboz' multishot can kill your entire team so be advised) . But once you kill him he drops some great ****ing loot, like black temple TBC good. thats my rough edit for this custom boss storyline. it can use some spit and polish before officially being added ( if you like the story). (Along the way in the instances you pick up items in the environment that once you turn them in you are given a gearset, "lone wanderer pauldrons and such")

Im dying lmfao.

Tiny update on the suggestions. More to come.

2. Id also love to see the beserk buff again. But set a spawn time on it so it doesnt get abused like the last time.

2. I guess it would be nice to have this, limited tho as you state. I'll add it to the list, see what the rest thinks.

For now we won't be implementing this. This might change overtime.

1. Give us an option when we upgrade gear to choose a stat build that we would like for the gear upgrade. Like we would have the choice of a chest piece for example. There are 3 chest pieces you can choose from for the upgrade. 1 has a higher amount of haste then the others. 1 has a higher amount of crit than the others. 1 has a higher amount of attack/spell power then the others. 

1. I can already tell you that we won't be creating 3 different items per spec for each upgrade. The maintenance that comes with this would simply be too much. We will try to think about other ways to let players experiment with stats as I do think it's a good idea. Suggestions for this are welcome.

There will be several different builds to choose from. This way it will be more challenging and exciting to find the perfect build for your class and you as a player. Keep in mind that this means more maintenance, more work.

Add gold cap to Icecold-Store, and the ability to make your own guild as vip only.

Gold will be a precious resource, and will be sold

the ability to farm professions easily.

This won't be done. Professions will play a role in the economy and some gearing up. As such it will not be easy

Underwater arena, and underwater mounts. Maybe even an underwater area. (Or make vash'jir work)

There won't be custom underwater areas. If Vashjir works it might be used for something fun