Quitting.

jboley

First 3 times? Not sure which case you are referring to right here, and also, we are not unbanning you right now,

we just removed the 14 days ip ban which was a false decision, yet the 7 days account ban you got from Vynlendus

is still going, and it's about to expire in a few hours. Anyway, everyone does mistakes, especially when there are certain

misleading information about the ban, in which case we fix that mistake as soon as we realize what has been done.

Again, sorry for all the hassle.

I was talking about the Ip ban, not the account ban. And what "misleading information" did you receive? You read my other ban appeal, then you read the one about my ip ban and you came to the half assed decision to ip ban me for 14 days for a stupid ass reason that NO one would do, except for an Eternian staff member. E-Ryan claims you guys are a bit new to the staff, yet he made more people admins in 4 months than Reaper did in 4 years. If you guys were really new to running a server, your owner wouldn't be stupid and make you an admin. All that does is lead to stupid faeces like what happened these last few days. 

With all the previous things you've stirred up on Eternian, and then what you pulled with Chip... You've caused enough to be punished far worse than this at this point, and you're still being unbanned, but even then you're complaining.

The ban was originally an IP ban. We lowered it to an account ban, but Hopper wasn't aware of this, and thought it was an IP, not an account ban. The ban was made out of confusion, and we've already apologized for the inconvenience it has caused, but that doesn't seem to be enough to you.

I am consistently (no longer a problem lately) seeing many Reaper players that go straight to trolling staff when they get on, even trolling the few players we have.

We troll the staff because half of the staff consists of morons.  Ya'll take everything so serious, it's sad.  Loosen up a bit, it's a game, not your actual job.

Bans that are unlawfully made are reversed as soon as someone sees the mistake, and we do apologize for them. But some bans that are made out of confusion. The ban discussed in this thread (I don't quite know many people by forums->in-game users) was made out of confusion due to the ban that I had re-applied. If people are feeling they have been issued a ban that is unreasonable, please make an appeal on the forums, and I'll get to it when I get the time. If you don't wish to wait, then just simply add my Skype: Vynlendus.

Again, I apologize for the issues caused, and I'm just going to request if you have an issue with certain staff members, or with the staff overall, just tell me. I'll look into resolving it, so that we can have a better community on Eternian.

The games are beginning Lmao... let the riots begin.

I was talking about the Ip ban, not the account ban. And what "misleading information" did you receive? You read my other ban appeal, then you read the one about my ip ban and you came to the half assed decision to ip ban me for 14 days for a stupid ass reason that NO one would do, except for an Eternian staff member. E-Ryan claims you guys are a bit new to the staff, yet he made more people admins in 4 months than Reaper did in 4 years. If you guys were really new to running a server, your owner wouldn't be stupid and make you an admin. All that does is lead to stupid faeces like what happened these last few days. 

What i mean by misleading information is that i had enough information to IP ban you for 14 days, yet the reason

the ban was used with, was wrongly put, so we eventually removed it. As for the new admins thingie, yes, our server

is fairly new and such mistakes are considered understandable as long as they get fixed asap, but it's not like such things are made regularly or something so please calm your self a bit down with the unneeded disrespect.

With all the previous things you've stirred up on Eternian, and then what you pulled with Chip... You've caused enough to be punished far worse than this at this point, and you're still being unbanned, but even then you're complaining.

The ban was originally an IP ban. We lowered it to an account ban, but Hopper wasn't aware of this, and thought it was an IP, not an account ban. The ban was made out of confusion, and we've already apologized for the inconvenience it has caused, but that doesn't seem to be enough to you.

I really don't see how refusing to change a name could get me punished "far worse" than this. If that stupid name was THAT important to you morons, go into the db and manually delete my character. And Hopper wasn't confused at all. I told him before he banned me that it was an account ban, not an ip ban. He was still mad about what he did on reaper and how we reacted. Even Blizzard doesn't believe in something as stupid as "account ban evading." You guys take your roles WAY to seriously. It's a private server; not even the main game. Act like it and stop being so unlawful and unnecessary. 

I really don't see how refusing to change a name could get me punished "far worse" than this. If that stupid name was THAT important to you morons, go into the db and manually delete my character. And Hopper wasn't confused at all. I told him before he banned me that it was an account ban, not an ip ban. He was still mad about what he did on reaper and how we reacted. Even Blizzard doesn't believe in something as stupid as "account ban evading." You guys take your roles WAY to seriously. It's a private server; not even the main game. Act like it and stop being so unlawful and unnecessary. 

Well, first off we can't delete your characters, as it messes up quite a bit, and can cause issues. Other than that, I'm confused. First you want us to be professional. We apologize to you, remove the ban from your IP, and we try to resolve the issue. Once we start being professional, we're acting too seriously about it, and it's just a private server... What do you actually want? I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm trying to hear you out and understand this so it doesn't happen again, but it's really back and forth...

We troll the staff because half of the staff consists of morons.  Ya'll take everything so serious, it's sad.  Loosen up a bit, it's a game, not your actual job.

You're right, it is a game. Basically what you're telling me, is that a moderator of any server should just loosen up and run around trolling everyone?

No. Things should be taken seriously, as the staff of the server are there to prevent rule breakers.

Well, first off we can't delete your characters, as it messes up quite a bit, and can cause issues. Other than that, I'm confused. First you want us to be professional. We apologize to you, remove the ban from your IP, and we try to resolve the issue. Once we start being professional, we're acting too seriously about it, and it's just a private server... What do you actually want? I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm trying to hear you out and understand this so it doesn't happen again, but it's really back and forth...

This isn't even about my bans anymore. Overnight, you guys attacked my thread and created this riot. This isn't about just me anymore, it's about everything you guys have done that has been insanely retarded and unlawful. I don't want you to act hardass professional, I want you to act like you're volunteers for a private server with a community of less than 100 people. When ewow is trolled, you act like it's the end of the world and the trolling is making people want to quit. It's really not. The players could care less. I haven't encountered a single person that was bothered by my trolling, other than an eternian staff member. You guys take a minor trolling punishment and turn it into a ban fit for a hacker or a bug abuser. Go ahead and close this thread if you think conversations aren't relevant to the post. I'm just gonna tell you this now: If you do not loosen up on the grip of your "ban hammer", you will have another person from reaper who decided to troll you and the same thing will happen again. You will get a guy raging over incompetent staff.

Well, to start off. I'm not sure how we attacked the thread. The thread was made with intent to cause drama, due to the PM I received from MrRager before the thread was made stating "Let the game begin". This thread came with the intent of stirring up a mess, no other reason.

You want us to do things the way YOU feel it's right, and to be honest. It's completely incorrect, as you guys come on the realm with intent to cause some sort of issue, and when punished you're Mr Goody Two Shoes. It's not right, and you're only here to see the reaction you can get. We're not acting like it's the end of the world. We're doing the job we volunteered for. We came here to make sure the community wasn't always being harassed by a certain group of people, so they can come on the realm and play the game. Players don't show when they're bothered by trolling to the person causing the ruckus, cause they know it'll just make the outcome even worse. If you've been punished before, the punishments rack up. We're not going to keep a set amount of time that players are punished for, cause then the mindset comes in "Well, I mean I can just do this and go to bed, by the time I get back the punishment will be over already". The people who are coming from Reaper for the pure reason to troll are going to be muted, if it happens again, we'll increase the punishment, and if they choose that they can break the rule they want, and they don't want to abide by the rules that everyone is given. They will be punished. It's that simple, if you can't follow the rules, don't come to the realm.

First, I didn't make this in the intent to create drama or a "game." I made it to announce that I am leaving. Which now that I am unbanned, I am going to play on the weekends instead of permanently leaving. Second, did you not as me to give you my opinion on how I want things to look? You told me to tell you how I think things should be, and now you're getting mad at me for it. Also, I don't see how I acted "Mr. Goody Two Shoes" when I got banned. I told the EXACT story on both appeals and I knew what I did and what happened. I may not have agreed with it, but I sure as hell didn't act like I didn't do it, or meant to do it. 3rd, I never got a mute ever for trolling. I got a straight up ban everytime. And I NEVER played icecold in the intent to break the rules. There is no such thing as account ban evading because #1(correct me if I'm wrong) Ryan said all the servers run by the same rules. #2 If a player is permanently banned for account sharing or their account is closed due to reversing a donation, are you saying they're not allowed to make a new account and start over? Because that was not the intention when Ryan and Jordan made the rule. #3, this is an example, but I'm assuming you know the player Garlis. Well, his account was permanently banned for reversing a donation, which almost everyone he's ever talked to knows that. Does he deserve a permanent ip ban for "account ban evading"? If you guys have separate rules, post them, or give me a link.

First, I didn't make this in the intent to create drama or a "game." I made it to announce that I am leaving. Which now that I am unbanned, I am going to play on the weekends instead of permanently leaving. Second, did you not as me to give you my opinion on how I want things to look? You told me to tell you how I think things should be, and now you're getting mad at me for it. Also, I don't see how I acted "Mr. Goody Two Shoes" when I got banned. I told the EXACT story on both appeals and I knew what I did and what happened. I may not have agreed with it, but I sure as hell didn't act like I didn't do it, or meant to do it. 3rd, I never got a mute ever for trolling. I got a straight up ban everytime. And I NEVER played icecold in the intent to break the rules. There is no such thing as account ban evading because #1(correct me if I'm wrong) Ryan said all the servers run by the same rules. #2 If a player is permanently banned for account sharing or their account is closed due to reversing a donation, are you saying they're not allowed to make a new account and start over? Because that was not the intention when Ryan and Jordan made the rule. #3, this is an example, but I'm assuming you know the player Garlis. Well, his account was permanently banned for reversing a donation, which almost everyone he's ever talked to knows that. Does he deserve a permanent ip ban for "account ban evading"? If you guys have separate rules, post them, or give me a link.

You do actually seem to create drama by just bringing up the same thing over and over again,

the "account ban evading" which we already talked about plenty of times and already reversed/apologized for it.

• Staff

Ok, this thread I am sure was created to stir a little drama, otherwise you would have quit with little to no announcement. You have to move on, how you choose to do so is up to you. This continual back and forth between you and the Eternian staff has become more of a "personal" conversation. I think it would be best for the forums to continue this conversation in a more private manner between you and the staffers involved if you wish to discuss it further. I would ask that the Eternian staff close this thread at their discretion.

If you read everything before that comment, you would have realized I used it for an example. I was trying to say that there is no such rule that you can't be on another account while banned on your main account, unless you guys make your own rules which I don't see you do.

Ok, this thread I am sure was created to stir a little drama, otherwise you would have quit with little to no announcement. You have to move on, how you choose to do so is up to you. This continual back and forth between you and the Eternian staff has become more of a "personal" conversation. I think it would be best for the forums to continue this conversation in a more private manner between you and the staffers involved if you wish to discuss it further. I would ask that the Eternian staff close this thread at their discretion.

We can't, it's under General. So either Ryan or Jordan (who are gone for a week) need to close it. x_x

@TheGodfather, my previous post was explaining why your reasoning is flawed, and why it won't work. Also, you have been muted on Eternian for trolling, multiple times. I did it personally. As for the "Account ban evasion" thing, we've already stated that it was a mistake on the part of Eternian Staff, we've said we were wrong. Not sure what else to do about that.

Anyways, due to this getting out of hand, I'm done replying. End of the line no one was exactly "wrong" in the thread. Eternian Staff isn't the greatest currently, and we're working on it. Give us time, it's all I ask... But, it doesn't help when players from Reaper constantly come over to Eternian with no reason but to cause drama. The less you search for drama, the less there will be.