idek

Lianique

• Staff

my point is you cannot get mad for a player who is just killing in the arena its called the arena for a reason. :)

Well actually you can kinda get mad when someone decides to use 2 super OP admin created weapons to just camp the arena days on end...It's kind of a dick move just saying.

Why the hell hasn't this topic been closed yet, All of you are acting like 5 year olds. So what you don't like someone do you honestly have to be a bitch about it? Running around like immature kids.. This topic was made when whoever the **** this person is got unbanned and 75% of the people on this topic are just being plain rude. Learn to grow the **** up, And please close this topic because everytime I get on the forums I just see this topic.

Why the hell hasn't this topic been closed yet, All of you are acting like 5 year olds. So what you don't like someone do you honestly have to be a bitch about it? Running around like immature kids.. This topic was made when whoever the **** this person is got unbanned and 75% of the people on this topic are just being plain rude. Learn to grow the **** up, And please close this topic because everytime I get on the forums I just see this topic.

mad 0r nah