idek

Lianique

Well except the fact of achieving being the most hated person on the SERVER not on a realm, I can say you fixed a few spells that then broke again. You answered in ur way a few tickets, but Yeh that's kinda all. You can't really say that you did something that changed the server forever in any way.

Well except the fact of achieving being the most hated person on the SERVER not on a realm, I can say you fixed a few spells that then broke again. You answered in ur way a few tickets, but Yeh that's kinda all. You can't really say that you did something that changed the server forever in any way.

Well, she is VERY hated, but there is no way she is the most hated.

Correct.

I believe this is the first time we had an actual conversation. As we never spoke before I have absolutely no clue what you did.

The only reason I'm acting like this is because of your reply towards Sphiinx. It was rude, arrogant and completely uncalled for.

So yes, I would still have reacted this way, even if I knew all the things you have done.

based on the posts towards me in this thread, i react to comments in such a matter, I know its not right, i should be better.. but we all have our flaws.

Anywho... hello n_n

Worked on "a few" Spells, Tallents, Quests, NPC(vendors), Teleports, currency tables, Items and yeah. a few other things.

As for the tickets, Juggling 3-4 at a time perfectly while the other GMs online sit in the arena leaving tickets for up to 15 mins... well... im sorry i didnt answer enough. no one is perfect.

I really feel the love in this thread....Lian look at the up side at least they remember you being GM....I was HGM for a few months and no body really remembers who da hell I am ._. They remember to hate you every time they look at this thread. 

Even I remember you more as a GM, James. Lol

Since when do you get special treatment for opening a ticket?
Just because you where once a GM on a private server doesn't make you better then anyone. It doesn't give you the right to talk down towards anyone, You don't get special treatment. You know when you apply for Game Master your work will be voluntary, So don't talk down towards anyone because you opened a ticket, typing a simple command into your chatbar isn't that hard. I'm sure you did "so much", but that doesn't make you special.

Since when do you get special treatment for opening a ticket?

Just because you where once a GM on a private server doesn't make you better then anyone. It doesn't give you the right to talk down towards anyone, You don't get special treatment. You know when you apply for Game Master your work will be voluntary, So don't talk down towards anyone because you opened a ticket, typing a simple command into your chatbar isn't that hard. I'm sure you did "so much", but that doesn't make you special.

Ye man, glitcher been done all dat stuff. He da true glitch. Glitch was Gm for 2 weeks and resigned cuz yolo. He still opened more tickets than you evar did. Makes him the bester gm. You are probably the worst gm ever to come to icecold. Not even Adam got banned for the stupid thing he did. He didn't even get kicked off the staff. You lied, abused, and stole. Gz on being remembered as the worst gm ever seen on icecold-wow. @Lianique

Ye man, glitcher been done all dat stuff. He da true glitch. Glitch was Gm for 2 weeks and resigned cuz yolo. He still opened more tickets than you evar did. Makes him the bester gm. You are probably the worst gm ever to come to icecold. Not even Adam got banned for the stupid thing he did. He didn't even get kicked off the staff. You lied, abused, and stole. Gz on being remembered as the worst gm ever seen on icecold-wow. @Lianique

Lied about? And stole what? Who knows what you were told...

Lied about? And stole what? Who knows what you were told...

Lied about not having more admin items. Added more admin items on other accounts of yours. Miss, pretty much everyone knows that xF.

Knee's answer on ur ban appeal: "After a discussion among the staff members who were around for the incidents leading up to your ban, we have decided to deny your ban appeal. From what I hear it seems you blatantly tried to lie about items and spells after being removed from the admin team. That's a huge no-no. In conclusion, DENIED."

#LoboWillAlwaysBeANub

Lied about not having more admin items. Added more admin items on other accounts of yours. Miss, pretty much everyone knows that xF.

Knee's answer on ur ban appeal: "After a discussion among the staff members who were around for the incidents leading up to your ban, we have decided to deny your ban appeal. From what I hear it seems you blatantly tried to lie about items and spells after being removed from the admin team. That's a huge no-no. In conclusion, DENIED."

#LoboWillAlwaysBeANub

-Admins went through my account. The did a half ass job... That's my fault?

-Never added anything to another account.

I dont supposed the admin i Directly donated to ever said anything about that right?  he makes money, i take the fall when things dont look right? 

Lianique. You were hired for a short time and did some work during this period. While that was appreciated, it was also part of the job. You don't deserve any special treatment for having done that work, just as no other ex-staff do (including myself). I worked on Eternian for ~1 year. You don't see me parading around expecting praise.

Lianique. You were hired for a short time and did some work during this period. While that was appreciated, it was also part of the job. You don't deserve any special treatment for having done that work, just as no other ex-staff do (including myself). I worked on Eternian for ~1 year. You don't see me parading around expecting praise.

I don't see you at all. Nerd.