Have an Idea for Ice!?

Thanagor

It wouldn't cause problems, just a big ass patch. I might be able to find an old patch I used if the community is extremely interested, but it would require the WHOLE community. Otherwise some players would experience naked brawling.

Just give it to us baby. Don't tell Will about it, because he will get an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours.

• 1 month later...

i got an idea!!

that i wanted to say in long time but you keep ignore me!

-make gear drop from mobs instead of this boring ass farming.......

-mabye set the stats up?

- fix the vips!

- make more events

1. The gear used to drop from mobs but it was quite boring, you could gear up a character with dual boxing in less than a hour.

2. I don't know if you were here when we used to have @ 50M HP and Deathwing 999M HP but yeah the stat Nerf was done to bring more content.

3. In which way you mean "fix the vips"?

4. There's a thread where a GM is asking what events we'd like to see already, if you have an idea about an event please post it there. (http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/5249-creative-events/#entry27015).

So one of my friend and i was seaching the server for something to do and we came across a questline in Zul'Drak Arena where a boss spawns shortly after u take the quest so i was thinkig the consept of that questline would benefit the server if it was made correctly. It could be a bunch of dailys or weekly quests lets say 10 then the fist will ofc be the easiest and the 10th the hardest and would require a high gear lvl to complete. The quests should be done in groups and with share loot and the quest could give 1 bars for the easiest quest and 10 Icegold bars for the hardest. the bosses could drop a box with a chance of getting transmorg tokens, tokens to buy mats, a token to buy titles, etc. but will drop something each time. The quests can be done in Zul'Drak Arena the only problem would be other people stealing the boss by takeing tag, otherwise it could maybe be done in an instance like ICC at the end where The lich King are supposed to be.

It wouldn't cause problems, just a big ass patch. I might be able to find an old patch I used if the community is extremely interested, but it would require the WHOLE community. Otherwise some players would experience naked brawling.

Sorry for just now replying about this, but I think it would be very interesting if you could do this. It honestly wouldn't too much of a challenge to get the community to download a patch.. In the future, you could easily make it part of the initial download for the game.

• 2 months later...

i think that icecold should make it easier to donate by making it so that you can donate with credit of your phones. i played a server for a week (pandashan) and i spent $40 whereas i have been playing this server for a couple of years now and i have only spent about $30 it would mean that all of the younger players without bank accounts could donate and the server would make lots more money from it aswell i would certainly donate if this happened and im sure a lot of other people would too.

I would like to see instances that drop gear. But most of all i would like to see the mage water elemental changed. Since it doesnt damage like it should as in its spells since they are not working, is it possible to have its malee attack boosted to make up for no spells. This would be a huge help for mages. Would also like to have upgrade caster weapons, there are none so that would be great. Caster weapons to me would be a huge plus if upgradable.

I think I have a good idea on the server making money, and helping its members. Ok say you purchase a character say vip2. how about the option to upgrade that vip for as long as you own that character. What I mean is say you don't have the cash to purchase vip 7, but you want higher vip let it be cash upgradable. So say vip4 is 80 dollars normal but you already spent 25 on vip2 a month before now have the cash to upgrade to vip4, so you can now pay $55 to allow the upgrade to vip4 that would now be the full amount of vip4 at $80 25 + 55 =$80. So what im saying is now if you have still spent the same for that vip. so both the server and player both make out. Players are happy with being able to upgrade there vip, and the server is making money. So let vip be upgradable to vip7 like this, bet sales would be better, and members will be more happy with that option to upgrade.

I think I have a good idea on the server making money, and helping its members. Ok say you purchase a character say vip2. how about the option to upgrade that vip for as long as you own that character. What I mean is say you don't have the cash to purchase vip 7, but you want higher vip let it be cash upgradable. So say vip4 is 80 dollars normal but you already spent 25 on vip2 a month before now have the cash to upgrade to vip4, so you can now pay $55 to allow the upgrade to vip4 that would now be the full amount of vip4 at $80 25 + 55 =$80. So what im saying is now if you have still spent the same for that vip. so both the server and player both make out. Players are happy with being able to upgrade there vip, and the server is making money. So let vip be upgradable to vip7 like this, bet sales would be better, and members will be more happy with that option to upgrade.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but if I am then it's already possible to do so.

Here's how:

- Click on your account name on the top of the page:

EdDQHUr.png

- Click on My Purchases

- Go to Purchases

- Click on the VIP set you wish to upgrade

- Click on Upgrade Package (on the right)

- Follow the steps

This way you will never pay the full amount. In your example you choose to upgrade VIP 2 to VIP 4. It will cost you $55.