ICR 2000(VIP Boss)

- Heroes Gear: 1%

Meltankos

- Ancient Ice Weapons: 7%

Zul'Jin

- Zandalari Gear: 30%

• 1 month later...

So here is my idea:

If you can diable all the battelgrounds except Warsong Gulch and make is so its only nonvip gear(like in illustious zone) that is allowed in there since it would be fair to all of the  players on IceCold-WoW. Keep it 10vs10 and atleast 3 players of each faction to start the battelground.

And if its possible, insted of gaining 1 honor pr kill then make it 5 honor pr kill in the battelground, i tihnk it would reduce some of that "camping" thats is going on in the arena atm.

REWARD:

Winning team:

Hornor gain: 150-200

Conquest Points: 25 - (They dont reset/ are gone after a logout like Justice points is.)

Losing team:

Hornor gain : 50-75

Conquest Points: 0

Then make a vendor/vendors where players is able to spend the Conquest Points fx on IceGold Bars and Gold etc.

im sorry for my bad English and hope you/admins understand.

So here is my idea:

If you can diable all the battelgrounds except Warsong Gulch and make is so its only nonvip gear(like in illustious zone) that is allowed in there since it would be fair to all of the  players on IceCold-WoW. Keep it 10vs10 and atleast 3 players of each faction to start the battelground.

And if its possible, insted of gaining 1 honor pr kill then make it 5 honor pr kill in the battelground, i tihnk it would reduce some of that "camping" thats is going on in the arena atm.

REWARD:

Winning team:

Hornor gain: 150-200

Conquest Points: 25 - (They dont reset/ are gone after a logout like Justice points is.)

Losing team:

Hornor gain : 50-75

Conquest Points: 0

Then make a vendor/vendors where players is able to spend the Conquest Points fx on IceGold Bars and Gold etc.

im sorry for my bad English and hope you/admins understand.

I do have something related with BGs in the making ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What about making the Meta's with run speed work so you can run faster tho instants. and add so you can donate for full professions (for 20$-30$ for full rank) and add store's at the vip area that sells the needed items for professions.

Meta gems with run speed work, they just cannot stack speed. The profession idea is a good one though, but for $5-$10. The benefit needs to be worth the price.

rogues need a decent way of healing themselves. they are the only characters that cant manage to solo through instances without the greatest gear ever or someone to carry them through. possibly at a poison that gives health each strike or something so we can survive!!

• Staff

Yes, the farming instances for the non-vip gear sets are generally soloable. But as you all may know, some classes cannot do this as easily. The weapons quest like Haunted ashbringer to God sword is intended for groups. Also, the illustrious zone was specifically designed to be grouped since it is the highest set to achieve with farming.

• 2 weeks later...

Tier 14 would be a MOP set we are currently on 4.0.6 cata, Not saying it is not possible to do it but the chances of that are little to non implementing  MOP gear would just cause so many problems and would require a custom patch to be able to see the gear.

Tier 14 would be a MOP set we are currently on 4.0.6 cata, Not saying it is not possible to do it but the chances of that are little to non implementing  MOP gear would just cause so many problems and would require a custom patch to be able to see the gear.

It wouldn't cause problems, just a big ass patch. I might be able to find an old patch I used if the community is extremely interested, but it would require the WHOLE community. Otherwise some players would experience naked brawling.