Have an Idea for Ice!?

Thanagor

• 1 month later...

ok, BUFF FERAL DRUIDS :), add instances and raids LK/cata, add some custom instances, add some new farm, add new things for vip members in vip extra section (maybe? :P), add new enchants (if there are), more mounts!!!!! like about 30 of those! loot achievable through special instances or group quests, do more quests that give loot (like the starter ones but things more advanced), do some great events that last (like xmas, and other ingame festive events...) that also give funny things once in a lifetime in server, eyc... things like that, constant upgrade of current things. but specially BUFF """"FERAL"""" DRUIDS!

1. Upgate voters bag so they give 20khp each, and 1k ap/500sp, so they are worth the votepoins.

2. Make  a vendor were people can buy weapon and gear transmorg, for Icegold or Gold, also tabard transmorg. make Meltankos staff able to transmorg it into a 1/2h sword/Mace and so on.

3. morph questline? (reward: a morph "stone" that can morph, the player holding it, in to any race in the game.

4. fix the haste (by adding haste to the gear and weapons).

5. New Places like Deatwing were a trinket with use/chance on it abillity drops and a back that is better than dw item.

6. News on the homepage every week.

7. Make another upgate for dw items so they can be upgrated 2 times.

8. special vip instances with "special" loot.

9. increse droprate on items in VIP Dungeon / add some drops to the panthers.

10. daily quest for the 2Vp buff(reward: 3x buff)

11. Ad 1-2 worlbosses to the game.

12. lower the respawn time on the worldbosses (meltankos 2h45min / Pyh 4h30min.) and increse item drop rate.

13. make gold part of the game in some way.

• 2 weeks later...

Fix warriors rage loss (break combat lose all rage instantly)

Fix haste bugs (add haste to the gear to the point where gems and enchants are needed to achieve cap and not exceed cap this way spells and melee offhand won't be bugged) Without forcing the server to max haste and getting it from gear/chants/gems you could actually get instant cast spells and melee offhands to hit. I know i will get flamed for this i've already heard we like our server the way it is, the whole 30 of us lol, make a test realm for these ideas and vote them in or out, cause if it aint broke don't fix it but its broke lets take some criticism. Starting instant 80 and forced 15k% haste takes some of the fun and work out of the game, like the ability to dial my own haste in or level through retail content with or without custom gear on.

Fix out of combat bug (pvping a player dies standing player sees long delay breaking combat)

Fix hots (heal over time spells severely bugged especially druid makes them worthless class on ice)

Fix hunter run and shoot (PVE purpose disable spell in bg/arenas)

Fix channeled spells (channeled spells are almost instant shadow priest worthless spec)

Fix shadow-step (rogue can't step to elevations above their current)

Add content to make people raid and dungeon together (gear drops incentives and necessity to rely on others to complete said dungeons)

Add more upgradable weapons for vip and non-vip a like. Upgradable gear for vip would be nice too content for vips is severely lacking.

As some one else said would be cool to level from 1 to 85, think that would be great on fun realm leveling with donor/custom gear on was a treat on my old server :)

@Camren Make it the first few days of the first week every month more like it.

Sorry to contradict you,  but it's been added to 4.0.6, maybe I mistake and it's been added in 4.3.4, but no chance Hunter's auto-shoot while running was added in MoP.  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2011384

-Chuckey

• Hunters can now use Auto Shot while moving.

This is for the PTR. However, it will never be added to Hunters on Icecold.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!,

I am posting this to try get anyone out there who plays IceCold-WoW

and that would love something on Ice to change in-game to post all

Ideas here to us Admins. All ideas will be discussed on this topic.

-Jordan

I have an idea to help you all get more money. Take a few abilities such as seal of insight and seal of truth or chain lightning and sell them to the public like how you did for titans grip. people who play warriors have no heals and i think it would help us out alot for getting gear and things as such. Just an idea though.

I have an idea to help you all get more money. Take a few abilities such as seal of insight and seal of truth or chain lightning and sell them to the public like how you did for titans grip. people who play warriors have no heals and i think it would help us out alot for getting gear and things as such. Just an idea though.

I actually....reallllly like this idea. Maybe depending on the strength of the ability have higher cost. Maybe like $10 for weaker abilities and all the way up to $100 for abilities like Seal of Truth.

Hellno. Seal of insight on a rogue, nty. Selling titan's grip was a huge unbalance for every class already. Maybe visual effects spells, I bet that would sell like hot cakes. But again seal of insight sellable... I hope that ain't happening.

Hellno. Seal of insight on a rogue, nty. Selling titan's grip was a huge unbalance for every class already. Maybe visual effects spells, I bet that would sell like hot cakes. But again seal of insight sellable... I hope that ain't happening.

Something like that could cost $100 or more. I was just using the $100 as an example. Really overpowered spells could be sold for $300.

The way the balance between classes currently is makes enough players whine about it already.

I can understand the amount of fun being brought back in game by adding some of the missing spells, but they were disabled for a reason. Allowing characters to have spells that belong to different classes would create one big mayhem on Reaper. Besides, i think the difference between a vip and a non-vip can be big enough as it is. Allowing cross-class spells would only add up to this. This is just my opinion tho.

Maybe visual effects spells, I bet that would sell like hot cakes. 

^This however might actually be a really good variation on the suggestion.

People like to have their own look and there's a lot of spells or buffs out there that come with amazing visuals, but no other benefits.

I think this could be something to like into some more, and i will be doing so.

Why is this topic keep getting revived and i think its good/op idea tho but Nty for ice cold rogues can camp allready :p

Why is this topic keep getting revived and i think its good/op idea tho but Nty for ice cold rogues can camp allready :P

This topic isn't being revived. For a topic to be revived it has to be inactive for over 2 months.

The post made before the Cross-class spells was posted on February 18th. Nowhere near 2 months.

Even if it was getting revived. It's a suggestion topic.

The intention of this is to keep the fresh ideas going.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so, since there is a SoaTT and a SoaTL I would like to suggest a new item called for example Bow of a Thousand Souls (BoaTS) which will be worn only by the Hunter class.

The stats could be:

+300000 Agility

+150000 Strength (Optional)

+100000 Stamina

And the price 300$.

EDIT: Actually, it's not a really good idea because if there are any VIP 7 Hunters with 2 SoaTTs and if they get that BoaTS they will be just too OP. The solution is either to make the Bow capable of being worn by all classes or just not to make it.

Alright so, since there is a SoaTT and a SoaTL I would like to suggest a new item called for example Bow of a Thousand Souls (BoaTS) which will be worn only by the Hunter class.

The stats could be:

+300000 Agility

+150000 Strength (Optional)

+100000 Stamina

And the price 300$.

EDIT: Actually, it's not a really good idea because if there are any VIP 7 Hunters with 2 SoaTTs and if they get that BoaTS they will be just too OP. The solution is either to make the Bow capable of being worn by all classes or just not to make it.

This was indeed suggested before, several times.

The idea was turned down simply because it would enable VIPs to become even more OP than they already are.

If there'd be a way to allow a maximum of 2 of these weapons it might be worth considering, but as for now it'd be way too op.

I will post a link to one of the suggestions so you can view it. Molten states it's not happening.

Suggestion

Thanks for your suggestion tho. Keep it going.

Edit:  If this were to be implement it would obviously be the Gun of a Thousand Souls. Goats.