The "Instant 85" PvP/PvE Realm, NO MAX HASTE, Equal Gear

Era

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, I'm not sure it should wait, I mean they could work on a new server or something.. Seems all they are doing is waiting for the new stable core, when it makes it seem like they aren't doing anything to further the server. I myself am getting very bored, and making new toons and arena'ing all day while I'm on is not very fun at all. The max haste is really boring and that's an understatement. 10-50% haste wouldn't be bad seeing as how it would bring the caster player base to the server.

Well "Kilodan". Icecold-wow is really unique because of that fact its auto max haste for no cost. I love it because of that . I do think if they made another server they should make it a Instant 85 blizz like but leave leave reaper at max haste an such. If you get bored for farming and PVPing just go help players with any issues they may have. Or just work on your reputation within the server.

i like everything but the mall, it has been done alot... try to make it original like at the mall being at booty bay or tanaris.

I realize it has been done by some other servers, but you gotta realize none of that would fit in those places and shattrah is the perfect place to put in. Considering you need much space if you want to fit players in it.