Make this the largest topic on IceCold

Maliken

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im scared its just a complement so people like me:) no violence please 5 min later... Puppy: Take that and this!!! Rokufireball: Ouch wait a min i got frostmourne swack!!! Puppy: ouch man that hurt Rokufireball: Im sexy Puppy: What the f**k im in the graveyard!!! I got pwned .....

Rokufireball: ahh ugh ahh (Dead) Man why puppy is a gm and he is like 5 time powerfull aww

Rokufireball: Take this puppy!!!

-1wonR11sUmKL3ryvut63A2.jpg

Im scared its just a complement so people like me:) no violence please 5 min later... Puppy: Take that and this!!! Rokufireball: Ouch wait a min i got frostmourne swack!!! Puppy: ouch man that hurt Rokufireball: Im sexy Puppy: What the f**k im in the graveyard!!! I got pwned .....

Rokufireball: ahh ugh ahh (Dead) Man why puppy is a gm and he is like 5 time powerfull aww

Rokufireball: Take this puppy!!!

-1wonR11sUmKL3ryvut63A2.jpg

415948.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1st off, it's "pic". As in, "picture".

2nd off, why didn't you have more than one point if you start with "1st off"?

3rd off, IPs match.

Artema is correct. The IP's match.

1st off im not obexboy! I was just showing a pick of him walking down the street.

It appears that you don't have anymore 'viruses'. Welcome back.

Guest DeadlySinister

What the it does? Well what ever you caught me anyway's I wanted to start with a new fresh off guy. So please think of me as a different person please! I just don't like to be picked on and I have not been flaming the forum's like I used to. Since school started my brain is focused and I know I can focus on better grammar.

Just don't talk shi t then when you are leaving, if you wanted to start fresh just leave and start fresh, no need to leave hate behind you, anyways this thread is derailing no one cares, welcome back.

Post a meme or gtfo.