Im sorry

shufflegirl123

No one wants a argument on forum.... now THAT is ironic. Dude, no one wants injured peoples on a hospital.

Forum is the area, where you actually argument. This is, the place where you argue about things or comment or discuss.

Saying that this is not the place to argue, now.. either you are trolling with a really good pokerface or you just do not know what a forum is. You use forum, you make specific areas to discuss,comment or argue about specific things, for example, reporting GM/player section, here you discuss or argue or comment about a player or gm you want to be reporting.

GM, you just made my day.

Yeah ok, you can start an argument on the forums, in the designated sections! Such as Ban Appeals, Report Player/GM, or even in Suggestions. Not in a post like this where it originally began with me clearing up a situation for her. Then to later go on, get to know her. Hmph, such disrespect.

Stop what?? Iam allowed to write here, doesn't matter what you want or dont want. If you want a private chat you do not open topics in public.

Go talk on skype and if i wanna continue here, iam allowed to, so there is nothing for me to "stop".

And if ur trying to make me stop write, why dont you stop urself? That is usually how you make peoples stop comment back. Etc feeding the troll but in this case iam not trolling. '

So iam allowed to write here and comment as much as i want or desire to. But i can stop if you stop going offtopic as this topic was about a core not ur skype, right?

Waaait, hold ur horses here, iam disrespecting? Execuse me mr. But all i did was saying a joke, then SHE STARTED to argue with ME. I never started anything, and that you are going offtopic JUST AS MUCH AS ME, shows that you are disrespecting if u now call what iam doing is disrespecting.

So do not sit on ur high horse telling me such bullshiet and doublestandard.

It goes from the new core, to skype, then to an argument... so confused right now. Getting to the point - THE FORUM IS NOT FOR ARGUING. It's more for sharing ideas or giving suggestions, and in some sections you can just post random stuff.

My two cents :P