Offline?

They usually only say "Offline" if you have the incorrect WoW version. The servers are running 4.0.6 Cataclysm at the current time.

Normally our realms are only ever down for 3 minutes maximum so that may not have been the case. Next time you run into errors take screenshots so that we can help you better.

Hope this helps,

Hello, today as I try to open the IceColdWoW game version, it gives me wow errors, I even try to redownload the launcher as well and put it back in and take the normal one out and create a separate folder, it still keeps giving me wow errors and idk why. I've tried reinstalling game data as well but when it finishes and goes to open it is gives me a wow error

Sometimes the ol' Google does the trick, but it seems like you are not using the correct version of the client.

Do this step-by-step and you should be in good shape: http://www.icecold-wow.com/topic/4446-installing-icecold-tutorial/

Send some screenshots so I can make a correct diagnosis. I need to see what your login screen looks like, as well as what you are doing before the game crashes with the error.

When the error happens, find the "Print Screen" option on your keyboard (don't close the error window), click the Print Screen button. Go to MS paint, hit ctrl+v, click "x" to exit, save anywhere, go to imgur.com, select "upload images", select "browse your computer", find it at the place you saved it while exiting Paint, click "start upload", once it's done right click on the image, click "Copy Image url" (under "Save image as..."), come back here, select the "Image" option above the text box, click ctrl+v in the "URL" line, then just click "OK", and post it.

If you already know how to do this, sorry for the useless explanation, but Space did kinda ask you for a screenshot twice.