Blackfathom Deeps Community Review

Changes you would like to see implemented:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What changes to the creatures in BFD should be make?

• Reduce/remove armor.
    • Reduce/remove resistances.
    • Remain unchanged.
    • Increase resistances.
    • Increase armor.
    • Reduce damage output.
    • Increase damage output.
    • Increase spell damage.
    • Reduce spell damage.
  2. 2. How often do you want to see Patrolling Creatures?

• Never. Remove them all.
    • Sometimes. Reduce the amount.
    • Do not change it. (or Not Sure)
    • Often. Increase the amount a little.
    • Frequently. Add much more.
  3. 3. Would you like some of the creatures to heal, have more spells, or both?

• Yes, both. Let them heal and have more spells.
    • Only healing should be added, they cast enough spells otherwise.
    • Do not change it.
    • Reduce the spells they already have.
    • I am not sure.

BLACKFATHOM DEEPS

TsX3esV.jpg

The poll was implemented to see what the community likes and dislikes about Blackfathom Deeps, our newly introduced instance for upgrading armor and weapons. 

I would love to hear some additional input as to what we can fix with BFD, and what we can add to it. My goal is to make the instance as clean and immersive as possible. Tell me some thoughts about our work after a quick vote!

Some ideas could be adding more diverse creatures, adding different weapons and equipment to creatures, and etc.

I've got one thing to say, might not be really about the new instance, but I saw that the new instance mobs have the same amount of health and do less damage than the Stratholme mobs, not even saying anything about the next two, so you might want to Nerf the instances from VI to VIII gear.

Other thing I'd like to see would be that the bosses could drop one or two fun items with a low chance, he'll maybe a mount with a very low chance (i.e turtle mount :?).

I like the new instance a lot, 10/10 IGN. I like the patrolling mobs and the spell that the mobs have, tho I'd like to see the hellcallers do a bit more damage with the shadow bolt, in rest I like the bosses, the location and the size of the instance.

Keep up the good work.

We have plans to deal with Strat, BRD and SC eventually.

I'm sorry for constantly bothering you guys about this, but nothing has changed yet. You guys say you have plans to do stuff all the time, yet those plans rarely happen. You guys would actually be able to do the things you plan to do if you worked like Sean and stopped sitting in the arena chatting or hosting events.

I'm sorry for constantly bothering you guys about this, but nothing has changed yet. You guys say you have plans to do stuff all the time, yet those plans rarely happen. You guys would actually be able to do the things you plan to do if you worked like Sean and stopped sitting in the arena chatting or hosting events.

There's not much Rose and I can do about it as we're GMs and not developers/admins.

We do have plans to do/fix/nerf/buff whatever some stuff in the future, but it's one step at a time right now.

Just have to be patient. :)

I worked on the creature placement and patrolling creatures in BFD. Will worked on the stats, models, and scripts of the creatures. Kickspeed helped scale down the drop rate after Ryan set the creatures up with it. I am not doing all the work here. I would do more if I had DB access, which I do not have at this moment. 

A majority of staff have taken a new stance and are working hard on newer ideas and work so players can enjoy more content.

There's not much Rose and I can do about it as we're GMs and not developers/admins.

We do have plans to do/fix/nerf/buff whatever some stuff in the future, but it's one step at a time right now.

Just have to be patient. :)

As James said it, Kenny said it, I will say it: We have plans to scale all dungeons to a soloable setup so that farming is easier, but not too weak for one person to take care of a gear set in 6-10 runs of a dungeon.

The Developers are doing things without my help, I am just trying to keep it consolidated to something we can release.