Hey IceCold WoW, Been extremely long time.

FieryBlazed9253

Hey Everyone haven't been on IceCold-Wow in months,  just stopping by seeing how good old IceCold-Wow is doing.  Many of you might not know but I was very first player donor to IceCold-Wow when server was just started and Cortexx and Ryan, ask couple of my friends and I come and help.   I remember when IceCold-Wow only had 10+ people and server was still in development with content and suggestions and using old Mond-wow DB.  I can see a lot of new faces and it shame in my heart to see IceCold-Wow.  I have been busy with family issues and also playing my new Xbox One system good bit now on Destiny.  Cortexx or Ryan if get chance see this like catch up it been awhile.  

Taking my leave,  I am stopping by see how server is doing.  

Take Care IceCold-WoW. <3

PS: Mods if I posted this thread in wrong area, please move it right section.  Thank you. 

"Many of you might not know but I was very first player donor to IceCold-Wow when server was just started" who cares if you were the first donator? Don't get me wrong, but what are you trying ² prove? It is getting a bit annoying.There are players saying they are playing IceCold since 2011,2012 etc and think they can do across the rules.  It is a mystery to me.

this is my alt account,  my other account was my main, but I gave to friend awhile back, because they wanted to play and I was done playing on IceCold-Wow and no interest.  I came back few times just because of the person.   The server kept changing and so I lost interest playing.  And I am not proving anything at all, I was first person donate because the server was just started and I wanted to help Cortexx and Ryan because back then server was a lot of fun, and friends and I spending a lot of time playing here.  As result Cortexx gave me 2 custom weapons that were broken and title  and then they removed when server started to get more popular make it fair rest of players which is fine.  The custom daggers were 10m with 20m agility, 20k resilence max haste. 

this is my alt account,  my other account was my main, but I gave to friend awhile back, because they wanted to play and I was done playing on IceCold-Wow and no interest.  I came back few times just because of the person.   The server kept changing and so I lost interest playing.  And I am not proving anything at all, I was first person donate because the server was just started and I wanted to help Cortexx and Ryan because back then server was a lot of fun, and friends and I spending a lot of time playing here.  As result Cortexx gave me 2 custom weapons that were broken and title  and then they removed when server started to get more popular make it fair rest of players which is fine.  The custom daggers were 10m with 20m agility, 20k resilence max haste. 

What does you helping and  the custom weapon have to do with anything?  

Ok guys don't start flaming/disrespecting just because he come back for a little while, it'll just make all of you look immature. Let's just welcome him back onto Icecold, shall we?

Anyways welcome back onto IceCold, LewisL, glad to see you are doing well and hope you have a good stay while you have the time.

He said that he is leaving not coming back . Am i wrong ?

He said that he's coming back for a while. Anyway, not important as long as you enjoy ur stay on ice-cold and you have fun. Welcome back and I hope you are going to have fun Lewis.