Come get your Signatures!

DeathParagon

Hello everyone! I'm a semi-professional digital producer and I like to mess around in Photoshop from time to time and just create stuff. I've created almost the entire staff's signatures and anyone who's asked. If you'd like a custom signature then post below of what you'd like in it or what to say and I'll try to get around to it.

Here are some of the signatures I've created in the past for specific people on IceCold:

HjEml.jpg

FbLRx.jpg

utgAI.jpg

iW4BU.jpg

z3zqS.jpg

jM56T.jpg

TJUg6.jpg

See if you can find the hidden, "M" in each of these pictures :)

Hint: There isn't a, "M" in either Angel of Evils, or the Dragon one.

Here's a few wallpapers I made a while back, just in-case anyone has been pumped for Assassin's Creed 3 or something.

[Assassin's Creed](http://i.imgur.com/xF6Qo.jpg)

[Deathstroke](http://i.imgur.com/oc6jV.jpg)

See what u can do for me. :-P

leme get the name "millerlite" "reaper" with a kindof blue texture for it.

Also maybe like a frostbolt? from a mage in wow??

thanks.

Sure, I can give it a shot. I got a pretty cool idea but I can try 2 things. You can pick out of those which one you prefer. xD

EDIT:

Never mind about the 2. I like the way this one turned out. :)

BaRiQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BaRiQ.jpg

Can you make a signature for me and make it say

Reaper Ex-GM Liquor,

Undead Mage

So, the, "Reaper Ex-GM" part took up too much room for the kind of look I was going for. I shortened it to just, "Liquor". I put in an undead Mage casting a spell, or just his hands anyways. Idk, I think it turned out well. What do you think?

U9jXq.jpg

Would you be able to make me a new signature?

But have it say *Derrick* not a character name?

*Since i'm not a GM anymore can't use the old one*

*Have it deal with something like Mass Effect*

I want a signature Mitch :o

Can you make it kind of with a Protection paladin theme to it, and put Game Master Jamie and <Dreamer-Staff> in purple letters in the signature? please and thank you! :D

I'll work on these tonight.

Could you do me one up with the name Vb on it paladin, with a sort of gold design, not to much tough, let ur imagination run wild.

Maybe even a female belf paladin holding a can of VB? idk I won't hold back an artist.

Could you do me one up with the name Vb on it paladin, with a sort of gold design, not to much tough, let ur imagination run wild.

Maybe even a female belf paladin holding a can of VB? idk I won't hold back an artist.

Possibly. I've been extremely busy lately and haven't been able to accomplish old requests.