shoo77ter

shoo77ter

Expert Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • WoW Version:4.1
  • Expansion:Cataclysm
Well at this moment only place / how you can obtain Vicious Gear (PVP) Is to get it from the shop! Which is awesome so this server get donations. But For The point

As we probaly all have noticed the only place where people (PVP) atm is Stranglethorn vale (Gurubashi Arena)
Well my point is that. There always are those who just can't Purchase items from Store and still they would like to play but they are getting pissed of by those who have bought vicious.

There is a Tauren in gurubashi arena who haves ! but you can't have quest. So why not to put him like obtain 1000 honor and you can have 1 vicious peace ??? It would make people more and more wanna pvp :(

-Sunshine

Gm Who Was A GM..
"Still Supporting People Atleast on Forum "
"Most Active"
Posted Image

Jordan

Jordan

IceCold-WoW Owner

• Administrators
  • 231 posts
  • WoW Version:4.0.6
There is other arenas... and we might sometime add a low drop rate of vicious gear to a new dungeon coming :(.

OoJUGG3RN4UToO

OoJUGG3RN4UToO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I like the idea.

I got scraped across the floor multiple times in PvP because I don't have Vicious and can't get it

-Enkorent

1oldroad

1oldroad

Player

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationFlorida, United States.
We are now developing an area where players can farm for a token to obtain Vicious or Heroic Tier 11 gear, now this is just the set and does not include off pieces. We would like to keep some of the items donations only.

shoo77ter

shoo77ter

Expert Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

We are now developing an area where players can farm for a token to obtain Vicious or Heroic Tier 11 gear, now this is just the set and does not include off pieces. We would like to keep some of the items donations only.

I Totally Agree !!!

I Think you should leave atleast the most important parts for donaters like Example Weapons / Trinkets and maybe like head ?
Anyways i like that you really think my idea :(
Gm Who Was A GM..
"Still Supporting People Atleast on Forum "
"Most Active"
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Like us on facebook

Let your friends know!

x

Vote for us!

Want IceCold to be #1 in the ranks? We can only do this with YOUR help!

Please take a few seconds to vote for us, AND recieve ingame exclusive rewards!!
Vote! Close