Reclaim your gear now available

Thanagor

3 hours ago, uredeath said:

What about the weapons we bought such as: vip7 weapons and fotbs?? Will we get to reclaim something for those, or do we only get to reclaim old vip gear?

Did you even yet the system? If not don't as you come across as oblivious person. Also if that gear was from Eternion then no you can't reclaim any of those, only gear that was donated on Reaper pre-ProjectFire.

1 hour ago, alexmex said:

Did you even yet the system? If not don't as you come across as oblivious person. Also if that gear was from Eternion then no you can't reclaim any of those, only gear that was donated on Reaper pre-ProjectFire.

lol what? you're tryna call me stupid and you cant even understand what you're saying. I know exactly whats going on. A vip7 wep and fotbs are obviously reaper. Maybe you're oblivious.

19 minutes ago, uredeath said:

lol what? you're tryna call me stupid and you cant even understand what you're saying. I know exactly whats going on. A vip7 wep and fotbs are obviously reaper. Maybe you're oblivious.

Um nice assumption that I don't know what I am writing, considering almost everyone writes in this font. And to clarify my answer so that you can understand it: you have to be more especific with your requests if you want any help next time, along with especifics if you don't want any misunderstandings in the future.

15 minutes ago, alexmex said:

Um nice assumption that I don't know what I am writing, considering almost everyone writes in this font. And to clarify my answer so that you can understand it: you have to be more especific with your requests if you want any help next time, along with especifics if you don't want any misunderstandings in the future.

How is what I said hard to understand at all? It was pretty specific man. Really don't see what the problem was if you have any idea what was on the old reaper. Get out

5 hours ago, uredeath said:

What about the weapons we bought such as: vip7 weapons and fotbs?? Will we get to reclaim something for those, or do we only get to reclaim old vip gear?

What you're saying here is that you bought VIP 7 and FOTBS, but never mentioned for which server did you donate for. But I digress.

2 minutes ago, alexmex said:

What you're saying here is that you bought VIP 7 and FOTBS, but never mentioned for which server did you donate for. But I digress.

I obviously donated for reaper if im talking about a ****ing brink wep and fotbs. You're confused for no reason.

• IceCold Admins
5 hours ago, alexmex said:

Then how am I confused if nothing confused me in the first place?

You made what you said sound like fotbs and "brink" weapons were on both realms, those were only on old Reaper.

Edited by Tentman