donate

solitaire

I made a thread about this.

I had full talents and VIP 1 on Ice-Eternian.

For some reason they have completely ignored any mention of the Ice-Eternian realm. I've made a total of 3 (this is my third) posts related to Ice-Eternian and none of them have even been acknowledged. We would like some insight on this matter please, better sooner than later.

- Moonkinstar

To everyone asking about the Eternian realm, here is the simple answer from us. We don't know yet, for now we are only concentrating on Reaper, if we were to try and open Eternian again, it will take a lot of work. I'm not saying it's gone forever, we just need to get more stuff sorted on Reaper and then we'll see.

1 hour ago, Thanagor said:

To everyone asking about the Eternian realm, here is the simple answer from us. We don't know yet, for now we are only concentrating on Reaper, if we were to try and open Eternian again, it will take a lot of work. I'm not saying it's gone forever, we just need to get more stuff sorted on Reaper and then we'll see.

how about just give us the same on reaper as we had on eternian ?

3 hours ago, Beat said:

I would like to mention that, solitaire, please, please have patience. Thanagor posted a bethought response applying your question by interconnecting your imagination.

Now, please don't devise queries regarding this desideratum.

bitch i paid alot of muther****er euros in this game closing the server cuz they wanne fishing work on the damm pf is not what i wanted to hear its not even something i can work with there just avoiding the qeustion 

5 hours ago, Thanagor said:

No matter what the question, this answers everything about the Eternian realm. When we say "we don't know" thats it.

9 hours ago, Thanagor said:

Thank you for your response. I just did not want to worry about my things being deleted.

I don't understand why you guys are acting so entitled to know everything. Give them time to sort things out on New Reaper. I spent $ on Eternian as well, but I'm reassured that we weren't completely left in the dark and we know that we will eventually be able to resume playing on Eternian. I understand that you guys are working day in and day out fixing up New Reaper, keep doing what you do. I will play New Reaper from time to time but as a former player of Eternian, but I will be waiting patiently for the realm to resume. Thanks for all that you do, GL on P.F. 

- Moonkinstar