IceCold-WoW Get your S*** together! :3

Zaedon14

2 hours ago, jboley said:

**** this place. the only thing they're doing is making it so we need to use our email to sign into everything. <---- only change that's been made in the past month and a half.

sooooooooo u think they gonne get up anywere soon i already gave up the moment the other servers went off XD

On 9/26/2016 at 5:06 PM, shapedragon1 said:

year and a half

I don't even remember the email to the account with my warrior. They revealed it, and I never thought they woulda made us use our emails to log into the website. Atleast not without warning lol. So I never really memorized fml

On 9/26/2016 at 7:04 AM, Cathaara said:

Sorry bb, not this time. My wallet is ready. :)

im sick

On 9/29/2016 at 8:22 PM, midian said:

They have been saying for sometime now, you were going to to need to log in with email. It was June 12th they stated that. gotta read.....

They've been saying that applies to the game. Specifically the game and not the website. I did read it. Unless I'm missing something else, then I'd like to see the link.

20 hours ago, Kanefever said:

If it changes in game it's gonna change on the site also. Lol. It's the same login.

They were pretty specific about saying it was gonna be in-game. Nothing about the website too. Bottom line, never memorized the email; goodbye warrior, goodbye enjoying project fire