IceCold-WoW Get your S*** together! :3

Zaedon14

Hello, a very angry and pissed-off Sabrina here, I am having a major issue of how you guys at the Ice Cold staff are handling this whole Project fire Release, And im sure im not the only one... 

This has to stop, You need to inform those ppl that are left that maby pf Is like 50% Finnished Maby some raids are finnished like ANYTHING! Would be a must at this point... Unless you wanna lose what is left of your player base. 

Would like to hear from your guys soon, If you want to have a chat with me il be on retail wow, EU Realm: Stormrage Character: Zaedon/Emzia

Kisses and hugs - Sabrina

Edited by Zaedon14
Profanity :(

On 8/21/2016 at 10:34 PM, Zaedon14 said:

Hello, a very angry and pissed-off Sabrina here, I am having a major issue of how you guys at the Ice Cold staff are handling this whole Project fire Release, And im sure im not the only one... 

This has to stop, You need to inform those ppl that are left that maby pf Is like 50% Finnished Maby some raids are finnished like ANYTHING! Would be a must at this point... Unless you wanna lose what is left of your player base. 

Would like to hear from your guys soon, If you want to have a chat with me il be on retail wow, EU Realm: Stormrage Character: Zaedon/Emzia

Kisses and hugs - Sabrina

i agree, this is insane. how long has it been ? like 14 months +. i know you are not blizzard but its not like your creating continents or anything.

atleast show some development for fk sake. this is getting so annoying. and sabrina is right people are starting to just not bother anymore. you need to do something about it right now.

18 hours ago, agittunc said:

i agree, this is insane. how long has it been ? like 14 months +. i know you are not blizzard but its not like your creating continents or anything.

atleast show some development for fk sake. this is getting so annoying. and sabrina is right people are starting to just not bother anymore. you need to do something about it right now.

Try 2+ years

It's quite sad, coming from someone that played the server in 2011 back when the server  had no custom content(apart from 1/2 bosses for pvp gear), or modified attributes, back when they had Azshara bosses, the server population was actually at it's peak during this time ever since they added the modified attributes, custom gear tiers and so on it went down hill which I believe was expected but I never expected the server to die, I guess the server has been around for 5 years, it's been a great addition to the private server community and the server owners Jordan and Ryan deserve more credit for their sincerity and dedication throughout. 

Hopefully Project Fire recreates the same feeling as players felt years ago, long live Icecold-wow :-)

(I stopped playing back in 2012, and forgot my account details so I never really got to experiences the custom content, however I always liked to log in every now and then from different accounts to see what was up, and if the server had been maintaining their playerbase)

Edited by Lovekerrigan

Just gonna' tell you how it is. They realize how long they're taking - and they realize it won't help. But the fact that they continue to say that "This will bring them all back." "This will be the update to do it!" I really doubt it.

This is not speaking ill of IceCold-WoW - But I mean, I came back to re-apply to help out and I think that was like a couple months ago when I received an update on the server via. Skype? Truly - Other servers already do this custom content and put it out a lot faster. Personally I think the server died a long time ago - Cause I remember playing with at least 100+ people at a time.. and now it's what? 8 people at max? I always keep close to this server to see if they'll pull through and keep their word -- Cause I had a lot of awesome memories here.

I think the statement / advice I'm gonna leave here is this -- Don't stick around and wait for this, find some thing else to occupy your time; because waiting for this might not even turn up.. But do keep an eye on it every now and then. Just maybe it'll pull through.

2 hours ago, midian said:

Hey thats crazy I like potatoes to. I like them mashed, and I like french fries, and potatos pan cakes, and who cant love potato puffs, ohhhhhhhhhhhh potato puffs. Wait hash browns too, who cant like hash browns?

Kid, are you comprehending the inevitable occasion this server is going through? Instead, you devise another pointless comment. You're logically trolling the server.

• IceCold Admins
6 hours ago, Binkeucleb said:

Kid, are you comprehending the inevitable occasion this server is going through? Instead, you devise another pointless comment. You're logically trolling the server.

I struggle to see the point in this, why not just ignore what he said and stop causing yourself more trouble? Whenever you respond to someone's "pointless" comment you're just adding an even more pointless one. Let's try to stay on topic, please.

Point is this, I have seen alot of good on this server over the almost 3 years I have been on it. This pf has been long in waiting, and I do hope that all goes well with it. But to be so serious over something we cant control at all, thats pointless. its great you can bash the server, but where have you been? I have been loyally on everyday, and I dont see any of you that complain about the server. This is not to cause arguments, its just the facts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2016 at 7:50 AM, midian said:

Point is this, I have seen alot of good on this server over the almost 3 years I have been on it. This pf has been long in waiting, and I do hope that all goes well with it. But to be so serious over something we cant control at all, thats pointless. its great you can bash the server, but where have you been? I have been loyally on everyday, and I dont see any of you that complain about the server. This is not to cause arguments, its just the facts.

Actually you want to say facts. heres a fact for you I have been a loyal member since 2011. I went into the military.I come back see someone fly hacked on my account and it is perma banned. so they lost me after i emailed them to have situated. They said "sorry, regardless if you had any part in the hacking or not we can not unbann an account for fly/speed hacking" So I left this server for that reason. I had played a while back to get the ashbringer and lost all my work i put into the game and i had an arms warrior mind you. so seeing people on here complaining about a server that always offline or has no players is not a surprise to me. I just recently came back on here just to see if anything was new and now it looks to me like this server is about to end like undamned wow did. no info on any new content no pics nothing. this is how servers die. this was a fun server but like all good things. it must come to an end one day or another. and they have no one to blame but themselves for their faecesty communication skills.