Teardrop :(

Kanefever

On 8/19/2016 at 10:26 AM, roc13x said:

Sorry about the silence. We're still here and working on it. Some people ended up being not as reliable as we thought and it slowed down development.

Just sell Icecold. Be real, you know you don't want, we know you don't want it. Give it to someone who does want it and has the time/team to work with it. It's real obvious you don't have the time for it anymore. At this point, if the server doesn't release anything very soon, it's done. Prove me if I'm wrong

5 hours ago, jboley said:

Just sell Icecold. Be real, you know you don't want, we know you don't want it. Give it to someone who does want it and has the time/team to work with it. It's real obvious you don't have the time for it anymore. At this point, if the server doesn't release anything very soon, it's done. Prove me if I'm wrong

There's absolutely nothing to prove. Your statement towards Ryan makes sense. But selling it? That would be complicated. Don't ask me.

Neither do I think publishing it immediately would get the common population. This server died out.

• IceCold Admins
14 hours ago, jboley said:

I'm sure they all have lives outside of IceCold and we all know that will always come first, that and whatever happened with the people working on project fire will  slow down development. Not everything always goes the way people think. Things happen and we just need to go from there and make the best of it, I'm sure they are working as hard as they can at the moment. Things take time, please be patient :) Only time will tell what will actually happen. I wish the best for Project Fire 

11 hours ago, aspider said:

I'm sure they all have lives outside of IceCold and we all know that will always come first, that and whatever happened with the people working on project fire will  slow down development. Not everything always goes the way people think. Things happen and we just need to go from there and make the best of it, I'm sure they are working as hard as they can at the moment. Things take time, please be patient :) Only time will tell what will actually happen. I wish the best for Project Fire 

By the time Project Fire gets published everyone may have already quit and/or has no slightest interest regarding Project Fire/Icecold WoW overall. It has been a very long time since the first announcement of Project Fire, which, you know, led to everyone (most of all) quitting. This is the result of an irresponsibly project.

Incidentally, I hope Project Fire will bring IceCold-WoW back to life.

On 8/19/2016 at 4:26 PM, roc13x said:

Sorry about the silence. We're still here and working on it. Some people ended up being not as reliable as we thought and it slowed down development.

i'm sorry for saying this ryan. but you guys are online every day on curse. and we dont see anything Project fire related anywhere. your server needs that server to release. but now that legion is comming you will probably delay for a month or two. 

this is very bad. this should have been finished or atleast share news and show development. because im about done waiting for this and might just never bother to come and check again.

ps : no this is not meant to be a threat to anyone. im just saying this is getting very tiresome. and me having hope and keep checking makes me wanna tear my eyes out. i just want to play project fire. thats all.

• Owners

A lot of maintenance needs to be done on the network while the servers are down, and converting old data takes time too. Not to mention all the tests we need to run. So there will be some bit of time between old Reaper shutting down, and new Reaper coming online.

• 3 weeks later...